2009 DRV A/C issue

LRKDRV7.3

Fulltime april thru june 2021, hot weather in may-june rear main a/c did not keep up. Mobile Service blew out filters says is fine but no change. Took to dealer in october for winter prep and replace rear a/c.  Service check, old unit running at spec. New unit installed, system will not allow both units running. Dometic twice provided fabricated harness but still no resolution. ANYONE have issue replacing 1 old unit with 2 unit rv? Any known resolution? Thanks for any ideas.

Edited by LRKDRV7.3

First thing to tell us the make and model of the A/C units and thermostat.  For those of us that do not have that specific year DRV.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

• 4 months later...

my photo of thermostat is too large

104 with a file size limit of 100

Dealer stuck me with "traded out" to connect bedroom unit with new living room unit

They said new 6 wire system a/c would not work with 4 wire thermostat and bedroom old style 4 wire would not work with new 6 wire main unit and new thermostat

Claimed dometic sent new cabling twice but nothing worked til they swapped out bedroom unit which worked fine when it went in. Over $3,000 and 4 months later i have a new living room a/c, new thermostat, and a replaced a/c in bedroom. 

I brought home both old a/c's & old thermostat. Old living room supposedly had heat pump......not sure new one does.     Only happy i got my rv out and home. Waiting to see if all works to make wife happy.