Thanks Escapees Roadside Assistance

BobDees

Today we had a flat on our Class C in the middle of Beeville, Texas.  The curved extension on the tire stem had sheared off at my TPMS Sensor.  I called Escapees RA and I had a local service man there within an hour.  He would have been sooner but was on a tow when he got my call.  He had my tire changed using my onboard spare and took off.  We were ready to hit the road when my tire would not move.  I called him back and and he was there in five minutes.  It seems that etrailer, after guaranteeing that the rim for my spare would work, was very, very wrong.  The rim was binding on the calipers in the wheel.  The RA tech took my old tire to a shop and had a new tire stem installed.  He was back with an hour and I was on the road within 2.5 hours of my first call.  It was all covered by the RA program.  

Now all I have to do is find new tire stems and/or TPMS sensors and then have a deep conversation with etrailer about the wheel and get a new wheel for my spare.  But at least I am on the road and enjoying the rest of our trip thanks to Escapees Road side Assistance.  This was my first time using it in the 5 years I have carried it and it was worth every penny.  

Thanks JR Roadside Service and Escapees for being there when we needed you.

Bob Dees

14 hours ago, BobDees said:

Thanks JR Roadside Service and Escapees for being there when we needed you.

Thank you for posting that positive report. We shifted to Escapees/Safe Ride due to the significant cost savings but one always wonders. Your report also reflects well on the company whose truck helped you out. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 1 month later...

Good to see a positive review. Escapee RA is thru SafeRide. They also go thru FMCA but a little more $$$ with them. Was considering Coach Net but they are a lot more expensive. Happy to know that I can depend on the Escapees program. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer