i3 Mobile (RV/Rural Hotspot Internet Provider)

AngelK

I would just like to speak on my experience with i3 Mobile if that's okay -

As someone who has been living full time in my van for the past 4 years, I have tried many internet providers. Some would promise unlimited but never truly be unlimited. Some of the prices and plans with other providers looked too good to be true and they were. The speeds slowed and the unlimited would throttle me, not to mention customer service sucked because half of the time you couldn't understand what anyone was saying.

With i3, I've had a year now. I travel around the US in all different states and RURAL areas and have almost never had an issue. There was only one time my internet wasn't working and that was solved immediately. Customer service was swift and super nice employees. Speeds have never slowed down. And when they say unlimited - they really mean unlimited. It's never throttled or been cut off due to how much internet I have used. (and trust me, I use quite a bit with gaming, uploading videos, and multiple devices using at the same time)

Overall-

Yes - it may cost a little more than your "average" internet.. But to me, finding a truly unlimited, high speed 5G capable internet that WORKS in RURAL areas or with someone constantly on the move... IT'S ALL WORTH IT to me. I haven't been able to find this with any other company and I'm sticking to i3 and would highly recommend anyone who is in the same or similar living situation as me, just try it. (even if you live in a house that's hard to find internet for).

They also have modems if you need one (bundle plans are your best bet.. Saves you money and they will replace for free if anything goes wrong) I have the Nighthawk MR5100 (blue plan bundle) and it works GREAT! 

Sorry it was so long but I wanted to make sure I explained my full experience and if anyone else has any experience with them as well. 

I found a coupon code that takes $20 off of your first month for any plan you decide to purchase. It works, if anyone would like to use it.

Code: ireddit

11 hours ago, AngelK said:

Yes - it may cost a little more than your "average" internet.. But to me, finding a truly unlimited, high speed 5G capable internet that WORKS in RURAL

I checked their site and a "little more" turns out to be $149 per month if I'm reading it correctly.

I presently have Visible and am paying a total of $25 per month for unlimited everything which includes hotspot. Hotspot speed is capped at 5Mb/s but that is fast enough for what I need.

Tom
—————————————————
2005 Born Free 24' Rear Bath
Towing 1978 VW Bug convertible
Minneapolis, MN