Deeded RV lots for sale Sarasota FL

Twotoes

I am looking to buy an RV lot in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Palmetto, Ellington FL area. Found some nice ones in Ft Myers but prefer to be near Sarasota. Many Park Models but no RV lots for sale. Can only find seasonal rental lots in RV Resorts. I would like to own a home base. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

• 1 month later...

I bought a lot a Bella Terra in Gulf Shores AL about 5 months ago.  I'm just tired of the winters out here in NC and figured it would be nice to have a place to get away to.  Wanted one with a Casita, but the money was a bit out of reach.  They have a pretty good rental program too, so they keep it rented during the months that I'm not there.

Man, that lot rent is higher per month than I'm paying at Ft. Myers Beach.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

29 minutes ago, Ray,IN said:

Man, that lot rent is higher per month than I'm paying at Ft. Myers Beach.

That rent should include perks , like fresh ground / brewed coffee every morning served with fresh baked orange cinnamon rolls and a free laundry / dry cleaning service , plus at least a weekly hand wash and wax of all vehicles and 'trailers' . LOL 

Goes around , comes around .

• 2 weeks later...

Not deeded lots, but check out the Escapees co-op parks. You "purchase" your lot as a long-term lease. When you "sell" your lot back to the park you get your money back. The actual cost to you is just the annual maintenance fee and electricity when you are there. If you make improvements to the lot they are added to the value of the lot, so you get most, if not all, of that money back.

We got a lot at The Ranch in New Mexico a few years ago.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS