Introduction

mhbraun

Good Day Y'All

My wife and I living in Nashville, TN are new members (since October 2021) of the Escapees RV Club. We read the forum to educate ourselves and now it is time to get more active. 
We have been camping and RVing occasionally for more than 30 years now and we still love it. As for RVing with rented Class Cs we have been traveling in Canada, Europe and USA for some really memorable tours. We met great people and love it.

The main reason to join the club is our plan to travel the USA this year. What I can see reading here in the forum this is an excellent place to share information and to collect information and get advice.

We bought a Forest River Class C in March 2021. After multiple delays we could pick it up on December 20 2021. I will post the experience with the dealer in the Class C forum as this might be of some help for anybody going the same route.

And now we are on the road southbound. Keep in touch

Edited by mhbraun
typo

• mhbraun changed the title to Introduction
42 minutes ago, mhbraun said:

After multiple delays we could pick it up on December 20 2021.

Welcome to Escapees RV Club and also to the Escapee forums! It sounds like it took an act of Santa to finally get your new RV. Our son had a new Ford truck on order and it was late too. We will be watching for your posts so do join in frequently.    😊

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a topic on it's own. Not sure how to deal with it and let you know. This will be more a multi post with recommendations. Generally, the quality of the service is suboptimal. They did not know the vehicle and the details. I did not even got a manual for the Ford Chassis. Any idea how to address this in this forum?

19 minutes ago, mhbraun said:

Any idea how to address this in this forum?

You could start a new thread with it in either this forum or the General but I think that if you visit the Ford Customer Support website you can download a copy.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI