Very Late 2021, early 2022 Quartszite unofficial HDT rally.

mr. cob

On 1/22/2022 at 5:02 AM, DG N. AL said:

Chad, my RZR will arrive today.  Your welcome to a turn in it 

Thank you for the offer.  That is very kind.  Several others here have also made similar offers.

I pulled the fuel pump in mine today with the hopes of temporarily swapping it with one from another RZR Turbo S here.  Unfortunately there are slight differences in the fuel pumps between our two model years and it wouldn't work.  I did find the fuel filter/sock that is supposed to be attached to the bottom of the fuel pump was missing when I pulled the pump.  I drained the tank of fuel and fished around for the missing filter/sock and found it.  I don't know how it became detached, but I have a pretty good idea of what clogged my injectors that resulted in the recent service to my RZR.  Bits and pieces of the filter/sock were missing and for sure ended up in my fuel lines clogging my injectors on our last trip.  I really wish my dealer had thought to look at the fuel pump to determine a cause for how my injectors got clogged.  Anyway, on the hunt tomorrow for a new fuel pump to get things back up and running and hoping I don't have any new particles of filter in my lines to clog the new injectors in the 10 or so miles I have driven since they were replaced.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/20/2022 at 9:54 AM, Darryl&Rita said:

We're planning to leave the Phoenix valley the morning of the 30th. If anyone needs anything picked up, shout out. We will have room for everything from a ring box to pallets. Yes, more than one pallet. Let us know.

Jell-O plan update. We're leaving the Phoenix valley tomorrow AM for Q. Holler loud, if you need anything picked up. Last chance.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

We are sad to be leaving Quartzsite so soon. Not nearly as much fun in a flea bag motel as in our Mobile Suites. We hope to see our friends again down the road. Quartzsite 2023!

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

We had a good trip visiting old friends and making new ones.  Stopped off in Green Valley to see my parents and have got 3 loads of laundry done.  Some fun football games to watch and nice weather.  I could do this trip again.

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here

• 3 weeks later...

Hey was a lot of fun good to see ya all...as some know had a battery box fire with deka batterys 6volt x4....save the coach goin to rebuild...bought a k-z...41 foot in Florida....March here we come to get...HDT.S BE SAFE.   DIRT.....

97 9200 cornbinder super 10 M11E cummins 1350 ftlbs
81 CJ7 jeep
2000 36ft nuwa king dome onan 6500LP gen/remote start
94 sport Nautique
2007 dyna wide glide 6 speed
N7UVW
2007 30ft work&play-LK-- toy hauler by forest river

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft

2010 42kz Escalade toyhauler

5 hours ago, Dirt said:

Hey was a lot of fun good to see ya all...as some know had a battery box fire with deka batterys 6volt x4....save the coach goin to rebuild...bought a k-z...41 foot in Florida....March here we come to get...HDT.S BE SAFE.   DIRT.....

Holy Cow! Very sorry to hear that Dirt.

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

Leaving quartzite at 5 am tomorrow to try to beat out the winds. Had a great time meeting all the new people and getting to know the ones we met before. We did our last horn blow at sunset and said our “until we met agains”. A good friend of ours told us that he never says good bye. We had a great time and we will see you next year. 

Howdy All,

We are still boondocking on the north side of Hwy 74, about half way between Wickenburg and Phoenix, really like it here and the SxS riding is the BEST I have ever done.  We'll be here for a while, come back to La Posa LTVA for a while then head north to Parker and Lake Havasu area before heading towards home second week of April.

Dave, Donna, Newt and Willy

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

11 hours ago, Cotreker said:

Dave,

Did you get your new propane tanks yet?  What a good idea making room for taller tanks.

Howdy Dennis,

Yes, Jerry modified the mounts and I bought two tanks at the Pit Stop in Quartszite.  The 9 gallon tanks aren't that much bigger then the 7's that the trailer came with but now two 9's and two 7's for a total of 32 gallons of propane so we can last for a quite a while when boondocking.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg