2024 East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

18 hours ago, Cotreker said:

Sorry to say this but we must pull out of this rally.  Now have family responsibilities that must be attended overlapping same dates.  Have not cancelled my camp site yet in case someone needs it.

Dennis

Dennis,

If your decision is final, drop me an email at ecrcarl at gmail dot com. and I will issue you a refund of the rally fee minus the fee PayPal charges (they won’t refund their fee).  If Deer Run charged you a deposit, I have no control over their refund policy.  You would need to contact them separately.  Sorry to hear you can’t make it.  Hopefully in the future.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 8:48 AM, Star Dreamer said:

Any update on a schedule for the event?

Will post on Eastcoasthdtrally.com this week.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

2 hours ago, dblr said:

Thanks Carl, anyone coming that will be weighing this year? 

Unfortunately not.  I only know of two folks who do it, Bill Richards and Trey Selman.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

23 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Unfortunately not.  I only know of two folks who do it, Bill Richards and Trey Selman.

Ok thanks Carl, see you in a couple of weeks

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

• 2 weeks later...

Several folks have inquired if their registration was received for the rally.  I checked with David Dixon and both the website eastcoasthdtrally.com and PayPal should have confirmed registration payment via email.  For some reason that may not have occurred for a few folks.  Also it may have gone to a junk file.  David is taking a look but rest assured if you paid for a registration and have a place to stay either at Deer Run or elsewhere, show up and we will welcome you and sort out any discrepancies.  We have complete access to the PayPal transactions and can verify registration payment.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Carl, I have a friend who lives nearby and would like to come in one day to drool over the trucks (past truck driver) what is the process for just visiting for a day?

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

5 hours ago, dblr said:

Carl, I have a friend who lives nearby and would like to come in one day to drool over the trucks (past truck driver) what is the process for just visiting for a day?

Private message sent.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Just a heads up for anyone that might be heading east on 40 from the Memphis area, the construction just past Jackson is terrible, very choppy and will bounce you around a good bit, just came thru there today, just glad it was the weekend not sure what a weekday might be like. Safe travels to all heading to the ECR, see you there!!!

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

I plan to be there Friday.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Made it!!!  Rolled in yesterday afternoon and found a welcoming committee.  Happy hour commenced soon after.  Yee-Haw  😁

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

On 4/20/2022 at 12:07 PM, NTPA Announcer said:

We should pull in Saturday hopefully around noon  MJT. ( Miss Judy Time...)

We'll be there about the same time too!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

This is us pulling out early evening from Illinois. Got a check engine light in 90 miles on the dash then a second one with a wrench in it along with a red light on the DEF gauge just before we stopped to eat at Cracker Barrel. Came out afterwards and started the truck and had the two ck engine lights and now  the red light in the DEF gauge was blinking. Soon after got a derate power warning. The KW dealer we bought the truck from in our town has a branch 20 miles back the way we came from. Called them and he thought it was the doser valve....told us not to shut it off or it might not start. Said he couldn't guarantee he could look at it yet tonight or even the next day. Called the dealer we bought it from at home and they could get us in tonight to look at it. So we're back home, truck's in the shop and we'll try it tomorrow. One other thing, MPG on the dash was 8.8 most of the way to Cracker Barrel. On the way home all messages and blinking lights went away other than a plain ck engine light. MPG went to 9.4 by the time we covered the 90 miles and looked like it would go higher. 🤷‍♂️G5kO9Zql.jpg