2024 East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

The 2022 East Coast Rally will be held April 23-April 30 at Deer Run RV Resort in Crossville, Tennessee.  Registration for the event will be announced open in mid-December or early January.  The specifics will be detailed on this forum as well as our website eastcoastHDTrally.com.  As in the past it will be necessary for participants to make their own arrangements for a camping site at Deer Run by contacting them at 931-484-3333 during business hours.  Initially you may be assigned to a waiting list for a site until the site logistics are ironed out by the Resort.  Please understand Donna and I have NO control over assignment of sites or availability, that is purely the pervue of Deer Run.  Also there has been some controversy about the deposit agreement and refund policy with Deer Run so please go to deerrunrvresort.com and review those policies before committing.  The management and ownership of the resort has changed in the past two years with some changes in policies.  Again we have NO control over their policies and any disagreements will be handled by them.  REGISTRATION FOR THE RALLY IS SEPARATE FROM REGISTRATION FOR A CAMPING SITE AND REGISTRATION FOR THE RALLY DOES NOT GUARANTEE A CAMPING SITE.  Last year's rally was somewhat truncated due to the pandemic but still well attended and lots of fun.  The new owners have continued to carry on as Kim (the previous owner) did and we expect no major changes.  I have begun seriously working on the seminar and social schedules and will post a tentative schedule ASAP.  As always I can be contacted at ECRCarl at gmail.com for any questions or thoughts and I will reply as quickly as possible.  If anyone wishes to hear a specific topic or seminar or volunteer as a presenter please notify me at the above address.  See you in April.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

I have begun seriously working on the seminar and social schedules and will post a tentative schedule ASAP.  As always I can be contacted at ECRCarl at gmail.com for any questions or thoughts and I will reply as quickly as possible.  If anyone wishes to hear a specific topic or seminar or volunteer as a presenter please notify me at the above address.  See you in April.

I plan to finally attend a rally other than my own now that I’m retired and am looking forward to the ECR.  I sent you an email regarding presentations.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

6 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

I plan to finally attend a rally other than my own now that I’m retired and am looking forward to the ECR.  I sent you an email regarding presentations.

Thanks Chad.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

We are on the list now just waiting for the campground to call us with the good news we got in, we are actually not far from Crossville right now visiting friends in 10 Mile Tn.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

• Phil D pinned this topic

I am on the list with the park now.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also got a call today and made my reservations.

event.png    

• 4 weeks later...

I am registered for the rally now (in addition to having my site reserved).  Looking forward to it.

event.png    

10 hours ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

With the price of fuel, we won’t be able to attend this year. 

Sorry to hear Roger.  Will miss you guys.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cotreker said:

Just registered and got a campsite by the lake.  Have HDT, wife and 2 dogs will travel.  This looks like a fun and educational event.

I have only been once, but it was all of them. Fun, educational and worth the time I took off work to go. The trip up was good and while not as planned I  did make it in time to attend the rally. , the trip back was not what I expected and I got home much later than expected. I apologized to my neighbors over and over for coming in at 2200 hours. At least I hit my mark with one try. 

Maybe some day I will be able to attend again. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

On 1/14/2022 at 5:23 PM, Cotreker said:

Just registered and got a campsite by the lake.  Have HDT, wife and 2 dogs will travel.  This looks like a fun and educational event.

Hope you enjoy it.  

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 3:23 PM, Cotreker said:

Sorry to say this but we must pull out of this rally.  Now have family responsibilities that must be attended overlapping same dates.  Have not cancelled my camp site yet in case someone needs it.

Dennis

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here