2022 East Coast Rally????

dblr

Wanted to wait until the National Rally was over and also trying to start planning for next year, will the ECR still be held next year and if so what dates?  I know we will have to try and secure a site just need to know what dates to try and reserve, it's been a few years since I have attended and with the wife finally retired I will have travel company!!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Carl told us he is planning to let everyone know when he is able to make the decision. I'm sure he will post here in addition to Facebook. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

April 23-30 barring any setbacks. Will open registration around early December. Didn’t announce earlier so as to not detract from National Rally. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Just now, SuiteSuccess said:

April 23-30 barring any setbacks. Will open registration around early December. Didn’t announce earlier so as to not detract from National Rally. 

Thanks Carl, we wanted to attend the National but was busy at home caring for my mom. Looking forward now for April, will call to try to reserve a site.

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

11 hours ago, dblr said:

Thanks Carl, we wanted to attend the National but was busy at home caring for my mom. Looking forward now for April, will call to try to reserve a site.

Just returned home from National and side trip.  Will post more in next few days. If you call don’t be surprised if you are put on a “waitlist”.  New owners usually start assigning sites in January.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

8 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Just returned home from National and side trip.  Will post more in next few days. If you call don’t be surprised if you are put on a “waitlist”.  New owners usually start assigning sites in January.

Yes I called yesterday and the girl that answered mentioned that the person who handles the rally will be talking with you soon, and will get back to me when she knows who has reserved from last year to see what sites are available. At least I am on a list, have a friend who also wished to attend as we are almost done his truck. Thanks for the reply Carl, hope to see everyone in April

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch