Seems easy enough.

Parrformance

We have one of those in the shop. Its pretty easy to use.  (The tire tool not the girl)

I have 8 new drives to put on my work truck. Maybe I can get her to help me.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Dismounted and mounted many a tires with bars in my life.  When this tool came out I bought one and told everyone that the guy that invented it should be a billionaire.  

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Our truck tires are stoopid easy compared to the tires on small machines, like pressure washers.  I HATE those little things.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Who knows what a Heidenau K60 tire is? 

Who knows what changing one over at 06:00 hrs for a small group ride meet up on a Saturday day off work with 2 6in tire irons because you were too busy at work so you paid a shop who mounted it backwards on the wheel?

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

That video is a flat out joke. The tire bead had already been broken down or she would have either lifted the tire or swung on that bar. Then  forcing a metal valve stem's metal base through the rim hole would damage the rim and ruin the stem.

Anyone ever broke the bead on a tire that had been mounted for 5 or 6 years on a steel rim? That's why the tire changer is supplied with a BFH.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Modern truck tires are easy to change, and break the beads,,,,,usually.  Easiest way to change them is with them still on the vehicle.  A bit of tire soap helps too.  Notice that tub of tire soap in the video to the right of the tire?  Someone had done the dirty work for her.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

That slide hammer affair the person knocked the valve stem out with is kinda like the bead breaker we used on tube type split rim tires.  Changed and repaired a few hundred of them at our roadside garage. 

A bead axe takes a certain skill around polished aluminum wheels. 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever.