Proud of my wife!!!!!!

Vegas Teacher

Howdy All!

I am so sorry I have been busy and gone for a long time from the forum.

So every month we go over to Pahrump for dog training. I drive the 780 over and we sleep in the cab at either Petrack Park or Simpkins park with the dogs. We train Friday night and Saturday morning. Saturday we drive home.

At our last training it was a beautiful day and as we were headed home I asked my wife if she would like to take the wheel and give it a try. She said yes and we pulled over just before the exit off of 160 to 95 south into Indian Springs. Pam got behind the wheel and drove the first 10 miles on two lane highway before it opened up to 4 lane Highway and all the way into Indian Springs about 20 miles south of the turn off. We pulled into a truck stop and ate at a Big Boy restaurant. She was scared when we were on the 2 lane portion and got hit by desert winds when we got out in the open part of the highway but she didn't chicken out. I was so proud of her! I took the keys back and drove into Vegas. I did not want her to have to deal with Vegas traffic on her first outing.

Also if you live in this area or are making a run through here, the price of diesel is about 40 cents cheaper a gallon in the kingdom of Pahrump. It is worth the trip over there to get some diesel if you are close.

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

Cory. Just thinking today that I  had not seen you on here for a while. Remember if you get back to Kansas we are not that far away. Thursday we are heading to Hutch for the rally. Gonna be great to reconnect with everyone. Bonnie and I retire March 1st, ready to enjoy life. Good seeing you here again. Mark

truck.jpg

32 minutes ago, Mark&Bonnie said:

Cory. Just thinking today that I  had not seen you on here for a while. Remember if you get back to Kansas we are not that far away. Thursday we are heading to Hutch for the rally. Gonna be great to reconnect with everyone. Bonnie and I retire March 1st, ready to enjoy life. Good seeing you here again. Mark

Mark, hey I forgot you were close to Pittsburg Kansas, I will let you know when I am home again. Did you make it over to the Petro truck stop in Joplin on 44 to see the big truck show and all of the custom Riggs?