2012 NuWa Hitchhiker 38LKRSB Champagne for Sale

"MrSeas" vehicle for sale. 2012 NuWa Hitchhiker 38LKRSB Champagne.

This is "Mrseas" wife.  He has passed away and sadly I will be selling our vehicles that we were setting up for full time RV'ing in retirement.

Beautiful 5th wheel with lots of options and upgrades.  $65,000
Residential fridge, battery bank and wiring for solar, washer/dryer, fireplace and more!

My husband was very meticulous with his vehicles and they were well maintained. I may not know all the answers but will do my best to get interested buyers information requested. I have receipts from a lot of what he did.  

The 5th wheel has a lot of upgrades that he did after we bought it. 

(Note the Volvo truck in the photo has been sold. The 5th wheel is still available.) 

Many more pics available.  Send email to fgardner833 at gmail for more info. 

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/GD2L0qTl.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/wB94Uiwl.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uLIhuZpl.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/kTS6k2dl.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/x9s7St8l.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cypULCyl.jpg[/IMG]

Located in Upland, California.

Kit from lvng rm.JPG

Outside 1.JPG

Edited by MrSeas
Updating text and photo

I'm interested in info and pics on the 780. It appears you can't receive direct messages. I don't want to share my e-mail type out in full publicly since bots can pick it up, but it's my username and gmail if you can send info and pics. 

Edited by BlueLghtning

KimH - please send an email to fgardner833  at gmail and I will send you pics. 

This site limits file size for posting pictures. 

(as explained by previous member I am not entering the email in full to prevent bot skimming from picking it up.  Use @gmail.com after the fgardner833).  Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Replying to multiple comments about "not interested in selling".  That is not true.  This is "Mrs" Mrseas and definitely interested in selling.  I am using his forum login and responding to inquiries as best I can.  

I might be more helpful if you offered a phone number or email address so that people with interest can ask their questions, etc.  

I know when I was looking, ads that appeared without contact info, made it difficult to communicate with and as such I found it better to communicate with those that had email addresses or phone numbers.  I remember a couple of really nice conversations by phone with sellers, and those were instrumental in getting me to the place I am now.  I have a 730 and a Teton, working on getting things done that it needs, some of which are just my own preferences.

I wish you the best in your sale.

3 hours ago, MrSeas said:

Replying to multiple comments about "not interested in selling".  That is not true.  This is "Mrs" Mrseas and definitely interested in selling.  I am using his forum login and responding to inquiries as best I can.  

You have a beautiful rig and I wish you the best in your sale. If there's anyway I can help with the listing, just ask. If you don't mind, I'll post the other links so they show. Jay

50 minutes ago, rpsinc said:

I might be more helpful if you offered a phone number or email address so that people with interest can ask their questions, etc.  

On 9/20/2021 at 11:21 AM, MrSeas said:

please send an email to fgardner833  at gmail and I will send you pics. 

This site limits file size for posting pictures. 

(as explained by previous member I am not entering the email in full to prevent bot skimming from picking it up.  Use @gmail.com after the fgardner833).  Thanks. 

19 hours ago, MrSeas said:

I was able to have my brother look at the truck while he was in the area.  It is a very nice truck, but unfortunately I was not able to buy it at this time (issues with the bank and vehicle age not the vehicle itself).  Mrs. Seas was very responsive to my inquiry via email.  She responded quickly and was extremely helpful and flexible in woking with me on my brother's very tight schedule in order to allow him to see the truck.  

• MrSeas changed the title to For Sale: 2012 NuWa Hitchhiker 38LKRSB Champagne

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone on this forum.  I appreciate the help in making the post better and getting the info out. It's been quite a nightmare this year with all that has happened. 

The RV is beautiful and I hate to see it go but it is more than I want to handle alone.  It was supposed to be our full time traveling retirement home.  The truck is also very nice and thankfully I have a buyer now.  

When I get through all the challenges to sell the big stuff (Two 5th wheels, the HDT, and a big boat) I would like to get myself a smaller RV I can feel comfortable driving around.  I may be on the hunt next year for one to buy!

On 10/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, MrSeas said:

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone on this forum.  I appreciate the help in making the post better and getting the info out. It's been quite a nightmare this year with all that has happened. 

The RV is beautiful and I hate to see it go but it is more than I want to handle alone.  It was supposed to be our full time traveling retirement home.  The truck is also very nice and thankfully I have a buyer now.  

When I get through all the challenges to sell the big stuff (Two 5th wheels, the HDT, and a big boat) I would like to get myself a smaller RV I can feel comfortable driving around.  I may be on the hunt next year for one to buy!

Good for you, esp taking this on yourself.  I often wonder what my wife would do if I wasnt around to help with some of those same things.  Concerns me and so, while in the midst of retirement planning, including simplifying some of those things too.  Thank you for sharing some of that, it certainly has helped me.

Thanks "rpsinc" for the comments.  

I would like to hope that all the RVers who are the "main" driver (whichever partner it is) make sure to simplify as much as possible in case you are "the first one to go". 

Have good instructions for how to work all the "gadgets", electronics, etc. 

Make sure all vehicle titles are registered with "OR" between the names. 

Keep a good file of receipts for what was done and when.  (comes in handy when trying to sell since you won't be here to tell a prospective buyer what you did). 

Label spare parts as to whether they have never been installed/spare, or an old part you took off but saved for some other reason. 

With very mixed feelings, I am happy (and sad) to say that the Volvo 780 has been sold.  Thanks to this forum which is where the buyer found the truck listing.  I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as my husband did. 

I am still looking for a buyer for the beautiful 5th wheel. 

11 hours ago, MrSeas said:

With very mixed feelings, I am happy (and sad) to say that the Volvo 780 has been sold.  Thanks to this forum which is where the buyer found the truck listing.  I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as my husband did. 

I am still looking for a buyer for the beautiful 5th wheel. 

Congratulations on your accomplishments and sale.  Your success is inspiring.

My Dad used to ask me "How did the man walk around the world?", I always thought it was such a daunting task but the answer even now, brought some reality to the task, "One step at a time!"

• MrSeas changed the title to 2012 NuWa Hitchhiker 38LKRSB Champagne for Sale