Mobley connect?

bigjim

The current firmware does not have the always on option. Back when the option removal was first reported, there was a way to prevent the Mobley from updating, but there is no path backwards. Some folks have used a small digital timer to turn the unit off for several seconds and back on just before the 2 hour limit. 

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I have a small programmable digital timer with 9 daily programs. I have the Mobley USB power block plugged into the timer.

I set the timer to cycle off for 30 seconds every two hours. So this will power it for about 18 hours a day with minimal noticeable interruptions.

It's not bad...if it drops out when I'm watching a video I go take a 2 minute break and by the time I sit back down, the video is already playing again. With low-res settings, sometimes the drop-out is very short-lived. During normal surfing of websites, its rarely noticeable since I tend to 'pre-load' webpages all at once and browse them at a leisurely pace. 

Works for me!

Nothing to see here. 

• 2 weeks later...