What magazines do you subscribe to?

Kirk W

Because of a thread in the hobbies section on books people are reading, I got to wondering what magazines our community read on a regular basis? While we were on the road full-time I only subscribed to the Escapees Magazine in paper form but did read several others when the opportunity arose. Now days I have gone back to National Geographic & Geographic History, as well as Escapees Magazine. I also read several magazines online version, which I started back in our full-time days.

How about sharing what you find useful or informative. What of RV magazines or books? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Only one I currently subscribe to is Fine Woodworking.  Have done various others over the years but I have subscribed to this one for ~30 years.  Still have most of them in a box, somewhere.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

I like others have subscribed for many magazines in the past plus a newspaper. Now I read news online. I receive America's 1st Freedom (NRA) as only regularly received subscription which I keep in the car to read when waiting. Also and more often, since the Covid-19 caused for removal of magazines from waiting rooms, I buying hobby magazines off the rack.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

22 hours ago, Rich&Sylvia said:

online version (if that counts).

I would certainly think that would count. Even though I still enjoy the paper version of the 3 that I mentioned, I also subscribe to a newspaper and RV Business online. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

On 8/19/2021 at 7:02 AM, Rich&Sylvia said:

I recently subscribed to Forbes and Smithsonian since both were offering extreme value subscriptions.  WSJ at $4.00 / month online version (if that counts).

How did you get the WSJ at $4.00/month??  Don't ask what I am paying!!!

Escapees magazine, the Northwest Fly Fishing, and Sky and Telescope.  

Edited by Vladimir

Vladimr Steblina

Retired Forester...exploring the public lands.

usbackroads.blogspot.com

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I don't subscribe to Magazines anymore. They make the mail forwarding heavy and expensive. If I need one I read it at the library or pick it up in the Grocery store. 

Rod 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

9 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

That might be the student rate via the link above.  WSJ advertises the regular non-student $4 dollar rate on Facebook occasionally - which is where I got the low digital subscription rate.

Lance-white-sands-500.jpg

~Rich