Lube and Oil info

LeeS

3 hours ago, RioRichard said:

I have a Speedco near me in Little Rock, AR that is very accommodating and not that expensive.

You may want to see if they have a location near you that works on motorhomes....not all do.  Call first.Loves (Speedco) in Denton

I agree. Each location decides to service DP's or not, I was told to phone the location I want to patronize and ask.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

You might try using this site.  I wish more would post reviews it would be a good asset to have.

This is Inland Truck Parts & Service in Denton 940-381-2414.  Try to schedule as you're traveling so they'll be ready for you upon arrival.  This goes for anyplace as traveling.  Don't expect to drive up and get an oil change at that instant.

If they can't do it perhaps they can recommend someone.

You didn't say where you're coming from but at the bottom of this link is a box stating "Back to List".  Click on it and it will show you other RV places by city and state.

Good luck!

http://rvservicereviews.com/ReviewDetails.asp?Submit=SHOW&FacilityID=4331&State=&Search=&CategoryID=5

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

6 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

You might try using this site.  I wish more would post reviews it would be a good asset to have.

This is Inland Truck Parts & Service in Denton 940-381-2414. 

Inland Truck Parts & Service in Denton 940-381-2414. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI