Rv parks near Nashville, Tn. With in 50-75 miles

Eddie Griffin

We usually stay at Clarksville RV park It is normally quite busy, reservations are highly recommended. They have approx. 6 long pull-throughs.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I also would like some recommendations of RV parks in the Nashville area. I use campgroundreviews.com but would like to have some actual recommendations from Escapees members. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

On 8/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, Eddie Griffin said:

I'm looking for RV park/resort within 50-75 miles of Nashville, Tn. Anyone have suggestions to fit 44' 5th wheel, full hookup 50amp?

Try calling Shady Acres RV Park. They have some gravel Pull Outs with 50 amp electric, water and sewer. Call for availability: 1-615-449-5400 They are East of Nashville about 35 miles; Highway 231 North about 2.5 miles South on 231 on the Left. Watch for the Driveway closely, especially after sundown. I believe it is Lebanon exit 239 turn right past the Pilot truck stop and Shell gas station.

:) Living Life One Day At A Time!

We stayed at Grand Ole RV Resort in Goodlettsville just north of Nashville (suburbs) on I-65 earlier this year. It had very good reviews and we were there for a few weeks so we definitely wanted somewhere nice. They have a restaurant onsite and even entertainment several evenings. 
Vicki

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

5 hours ago, Rover said:

We stayed at Grand Ole RV Resort in Goodlettsville just north of Nashville (suburbs) on I-65 earlier this year. It had very good reviews and we were there for a few weeks so we definitely wanted somewhere nice. They have a restaurant onsite and even entertainment several evenings. 
Vicki

We have stayed there several times. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 11:58 AM, Barbaraok said:

Get the AllStays app for your smart phone.  Really handy for looking at an area for all kinds of services.  

Need to mention no allstays app for Android use

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Everything has changed since the great flood. This is the time to call ahead instead of just driving there.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 5 weeks later...

Don't be sorry, I think you made a prudent decision. I wish you the best outcome possible.