04 VNL 780, 09 SMART PASSION, 2017 MOMENTUM 376th

We have decided to buy a lake home so are parting with all, We would like to sell as a package if at all possible.  Will take 65k for camper and 35k for the truck 

The truck has 667000, Meritor auto shift, all new air bags in the last two years, all fluids changed last year, overhead was ran 7 moths ago, Jackalope, ET hitch, new Bostrom wide ride Serta+ seats, floor has been insulated to keep heat out, Deep Space lighting, tires are good. Titled as a motorhome in Iowa.

Smart is an 09 Passion, it has 28000 miles, runs and drives good,  will need tires soon and the alternator is making a noise when you first start the car Sometimes, it is charging as it should but I'm sure it will need changed out in the future

The Momentum , new suspension, tires, 800 watts of solar, Magnum 2000 watt pure sine inverter, battery monitor, auto gen start, satellite dish, Bose surround system installed. This trailer has been kept up to snuff as I am an Certified RV tech. 

Of course there are dings, scratches and such on all as we used them frequently

I will entertain an offer on all items separately 

EMAIL   R.legler@icloud.com   

PHONE  5154193981

Edited by Quickthrotl

6 minutes ago, Quickthrotl said:

Hey, I must have fat fingered the price when I listed this, the car is gone but will take 100K for the car and truck together 

You mean truck and trailer together?  Or something else?  What's the price on just the truck?  Any more pics of it?  What engine?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, Boris0119 said:

Is truck still available? If so Price.

10 hours ago, pdbowdich said:

Interested in the truck if it is still available.  

EMAIL   R.legler@icloud.com   

PHONE  5154193981