"I'm Sorry, But It's Too Late"

DanZemke

If you know someone that hasn't been fully vaccinated for Covid-19, and is hesitating,  please consider passing along this heart-breaking article.  It appears to be from an unbiased source:

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its-too-late-alabama-doctor-on-treating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html

Edited by DanZemke
clarity

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car

2G, X2

I hope so too. Today new research was announced which found that taking both doses of the Pfizer vaccine is almost as effective at 88% against the Delta and other variants, and still 93% effective against the primary COVID19.

Infection for us vaccinated will be from asymptomatic to mild cases without the need for hospitalization.

For folks that might be reading this and are not vaccinated or infected yet, it takes ~ two weeks after vaccination for it to be fully effective.

It takes time for the immune response to ramp up. You can't wait until you test positive and then get the vaccine, it takes ~ two weeks after vaccination for it to be fully effective.

Thanks for the link Dan.

Safe travels - ALL.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

40 minutes ago, RV_ said:

You can't wait until you test positive and then get the vaccine, it takes ~ two weeks after vaccination for it to be fully effective.

That is 2 weeks after the final vaccination. For Pfizer that means a total of 5 6weeks and for Maderna it is 6 weeks from first vaccination. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

You're right Kirk, that is after the final shot. And it takes ten days at most to show symptoms after being infected.

I've been saying how serious it will be for a while now. I'm now seeing that it won't peak until October. Well looks like me and Lynn will be masked for the rest of 2021.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

19 minutes ago, RV_ said:

You're right Kirk, that is after the final shot. And it takes ten days at most to show symptoms after being infected.

I've been saying how serious it will be for a while now. I'm now seeing that it won't peak until October. Well looks like me and Lynn will be masked for the rest of 2021.

I hope so too. Today new research was announced which found that taking both doses of the Pfizer vaccine is almost as effective at 88% against the Delta and other variants, and still 93% effective against the primary COVID19.

Infection for us vaccinated will be from asymptomatic to mild cases without the need for hospitalization.

OK . . . So if you are vaccinated why the mask. . . . More of the propaganda BS. Masks don't work . . . It's been proven to make people sicker. . . . Good luck with that spike protein.

JUST MY OPINION

Edited by Ranger Smith

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

6 hours ago, DanZemke said:

If you know someone that hasn't been fully vaccinated for Covid-19, and is hesitating,  please consider passing along this heart-breaking article.  It appears to be from an unbiased source:

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its-too-late-alabama-doctor-on-treating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html

I know some who were fully vaccinated . . . . Know where they are now . . . In the ground . . . Went to another funeral last week for our Daughter-in Laws father who was healthy as a horse till he got that magic shot . . . 3 so far. NO I WILL NOT EVER GET IT.

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

And that's your right. You've made your bet. We've made ours. I hope we can compare notes when this is over. I wish you a long and healthy life Steve and Joy.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

5 hours ago, RV_ said:

And that's your right. You've made your bet. We've made ours. I hope we can compare notes when this is over. I wish you a long and healthy life Steve and Joy.

Well said.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

6 hours ago, Ranger Smith said:

OK . . . So if you are vaccinated why the mask. . . . More of the propaganda BS. Masks don't work . . . It's been proven to make people sicker. . . . Good luck with that spike protein.

JUST MY OPINION

We need to wear a mask because the unvaccinated are getting infected by the truck load allowing Covid to continue to mutate. And because of that, I will need to get a booster. And it will keep getting more deadly and killing the non vaccinated. Why roll the dice and not listen to science? 

12 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

Yes, it's sad. I hope the right people read this.

They don’t care and believe miss information that is out there. There is no changing their minds. It’s their life to gamble with, but it looks like it might start effecting me. 

Edited by rynosback

• Kirk W locked this topic