Ocean Canyon/Tres Rios membership available

My wife and I have sold our RV and can no longer use our membership. We are willing to essentially "give" this DELUXE membership to someone who will take it over and make the annual payments ($591), as well as some transfer costs ($475). Original cost of the membership was $8k. 

Phil Bruce
phil@philbruce.com

2 hours ago, Phil Bruce said:

My wife and I have sold our RV and can no longer use our membership. We are willing to essentially "give" this DELUXE membership to someone who will take it over and make the annual payments ($591), as well as some transfer costs ($475). Original cost of the membership was $8k. 

Phil Bruce
phil@philbruce.com

Best of luck on the transfer Phil.  We love Tres Rios, but don't get down that way often enough after moving to Little Rock.  It's our home park too.

Of course you know that membership can also be used for the cabins I believe, even if you don't have an RV.

5 minutes ago, whj469 said:

Can you give us some info on the membership?

An overview of the OCP system can be found at oceancanyon.com. There are numerous parks throughout the south.  We always enjoy our stay at any of them, each being different is their unique way.

Tres Rios is a comfortable home park for those who live in the DFW. It's a short drive to enjoy a weekend. The DELUXE membership entitles you to use all the parks in the OCP system for up to 14 days per stay. Details of the membership are described in detail in the membership contract and the Membership Rules Handbook. 

Additional details about OCP and Tres Rios are available on their websites (and Facebook sites) at https://oceancanyon.com and https://www.tresriosrvpark.com. If you want to visit the site, the on-site sales people will be happy to provide additional information but they'll want you to buy a membership. I have a much better deal. <smile>

• 1 month later...

This membership is still available--and at a super price. You assume my membership (no payment to me). You assume my annual payments and pay the transfer fees and first year dues to Ocean Canyon Resorts. Terrific bargain that someone could be using.