Who is at a KOA in Pennsylvania not far from Hershey?

Vegas Teacher

Hey my friend just sent me a picture of a gen 1 Volvo at a KOA  in Pennsylvania. Looks to be singled short and I think it is pulling a fusion 423 but I could be wrong. If you are this person go say hello at the front desk to Sharon Bond. She is a great friend of mine, Vegas teacher, she is a work camper.

Later,

Cory Ossana Vegas Teacher.

At what used to be a KOA in Grand Forks, ND. 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• Phil D changed the title to Who is at a KOA in Pennsylvania not far from Hershey?
22 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

How long you in ND?

Until the Friday before the HDT Rally in Hutchinson. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

3 hours ago, lappir said:

Until the Friday before the HDT Rally in Hutchinson. 

Rod

Your at the campground on I-29 south of town?

We are still stuck in Canada, cant cross the border yet. It is awful, so stupid.

We usually stay in East GF by the river. Lots of great bars and restraunts close by to eat at. 

6 hours ago, Cheyenne1 said:

Your at the campground on I-29 south of town?

We are still stuck in Canada, cant cross the border yet. It is awful, so stupid.

We usually stay in East GF by the river. Lots of great bars and restraunts close by to eat at. 

Yes, it's on the gravel road about a mile south of the Flying J. I have visited the park by the river, but they don't allow long term stays. You can stay in the park,  but have to move every 2 weeks and depending on how active the season is, another spot may not be available. 

Another issue with the Grand Forks campground is the number of "Cottonwood" trees. They are producing a LOT of seed and the accompanying fluff. I need to check my ODU (out door unit) for my Mini Split this weekend to see how much the fluff is affecting my cooling. Supposed to get to the triple digits next week. 

I accidently approached a border crossing a few weekends ago on a motorcycle ride. It was on the Minnesota side and I missed a turn.  The road I was on  led me to a "Ghost town" crossing location. The road was barricaded, overgrown and the "Customs" building was quite eerie looking. I didn't stop but turned around as soon as I saw it. On the way back out of the area I saw a "Pickup truck" sitting in a driveway with it's headlights on that I'm sure wasn't there when I traveled past the location before. There were markings on the side I assume were US Customs, but I didn't stop to find out.  

I'm hoping to do a few more rides, but it has to cool off. I do hope to make a trip to Duluth and visit the Aerostich store and maybe get me a R3 suit. 

Rod 

2007 Honda GL 1800