Where to order parts for a Cummins ISX engine?

Rotorhead

Hello All,

I have been looking for a place to find idler pulleys and tensioners for my engine (Cummins ISX 400ST). I went to the Cummins engine website and entered my 8 digit ESN and their website said it wasn't a valid number. What the heck huh?

Anyway, if anyone know where to order some descent aftermarket parts please let me know. I may just call Cummins engine later this week to see what they charge.

Thanks!

Chuck

For tensioner, pulling, alternators that have multiple manufacturors, you might find it best to hit FleetPride.  They've always done ok by me.  I then go to dealer.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

If you are going to do the work yourself and have used a "Part's Place" before, call them and see if they can have your part's "Drop shipped", that may save you some shipping money. If you are having someone else do the work, find out their supplier and see if you can save money by purchasing the parts for someone else to install. (I've found that not to be a saving). 

I try to have my "Expensive" repairs done when I am in a location where I have a relationship with the mechanic. I have trusted people in South Florida, Southeastern Iowa and North Central Oklahoma. I've had work done in other places, but would recommend only three. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.