Package delivery?

Can we have packages sent to the Sweetwater site?

Also I am signed up to arrive Saturday and have been trying to add Friday the 16th. Do we contact the site directly or the Escapees. We've tried phone, and email address that was in the Extras newsletter was bad, and this afternoon the SKP email address. No luck so far.

Thanks

BK

In the past we have had our mail sent to General Delivery. If you are talking about a package shipped via UPS or Fedex that gets dicey. I doubt if there are site numbers and even if there are you  won't know your site until you get there. If you are asking about a real package, sent via UPS or Fedex I would look for an independent package store to receive the package. Generally if costs $5/package for them to hold it for you.

I don't think arriving early is a problem. Worst case is they say no and you need to boondock in a field of the complex.

1 hour ago, agesilaus said:

Can we have packages sent to the Sweetwater site?

Nothing large and not over 20#. The address to send to is:

Your Name & SKP#

Sweetwater Event Complex

3320 Yellowstone Rd.

Rocksprings, WY  82901

Packages can not be delivered to your campsite but must be picked up at the office.

1 hour ago, agesilaus said:

Also I am signed up to arrive Saturday and have been trying to add Friday the 16th.

Just plan to arrive on Friday between 8 am and 2 pm and you will be directed to Customer Service who will then collect the fee for the extra night. Once done you will go back into the line and the perking team will take you to your site. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

51 minutes ago, agesilaus said:

Thanks Kirk,

Look me up when you get there. I am security team leader so will be roaming the area and probably will be at the gate as you arrive. We are due on site on Monday. Security will be the folks in the yellow vests, orange is parking team, and green is customer service. 

8 hours ago, agesilaus said:

Stopped at Bayard NE City park to look at Chimney Rock and Scott's Bluff.

That was part of my service territory back when we lived in WY. We lived in Cheyenne and I traveled between Green River, WY and Sidney, NE and north to Hay Springs.

We are currently in Loveland, CO but leave tomorrow for Rawlins, then Rock Springs on Monday morning, to join the early staff already there.