SOLD 2014 Nissan Flat Tow with complete tow package, low miles

2014 Nissan Versa Note, fully manual. Blue Ox base plate and Ready Brute Elite tow bar.  $8,000 or best offer.

Car has 39,960 miles and has been serviced regularly since purchased in May 2019. 4,000 miles on new tires. Excellent mechanical condition with all records and original service manual. Not professionally detailed, you will find some white dog hairs on the back seat. Normal wear for a car with 40,000 miles.

All towing equipment and very easy to use. Just hook up the tow bar, lock it, attach electrical and braking (all manual), unlock the steering wheel with one of 3 keys included, put it in neutral, and go.

Braking and turn signal lights cable is professionally hidden inside car and everything is “plug and play” style. Ready-Brute uses a manual braking system that is permanently attached to the car’s brake pedal. No fuses or equipment to deal with ever.

This car weighs less than 2,600 pounds and you won’t even know it’s behind your motor home. Kelly Blue Book for just the car without the tow equipment is $8,100. 

I’m selling because I have large medical expenses this year. I would like it to go to someone that needs the ease and convenience of a ready-to-go tow vehicle.

I’m located 20 miles north of Carlsbad, New Mexico. You can stay at the RV Park where I live when you come to look at it. $23 a night. Inspections welcome if you would like a mechanic to come out. In person sales only, prefer meeting at my bank in Carlsbad.

Pictures at: https://animalsaboard.com/rv-tow-behind-car-for-sale/

car 1_Fotor.jpg

Edited by TinaMischke
Sold

I'm not in the market, but did rent a similar car in Florida and it got almost 50mpg for me driving from the Orlando Sanford airport to Wellington in South Florida. Very comfortable too. I'm thinking it was around 2014 when I rented so it's a same year comment. 

Good luck with your sale and sorry for your health issues forcing the sale. For profit health care will get us all one day, if there isn't a stop put to it soon. 

Rod

• TinaMischke changed the title to PENDING SALE 2014 Nissan Flat Tow with complete tow package, low miles
  • 5 weeks later...
  • TinaMischke changed the title to SOLD 2014 Nissan Flat Tow with complete tow package, low miles