no dinette please

trostberg

Is there a particular brand of Class C RV that is made with no dinette.  I find them very uncomfortable and they take up alot of room.  I know you can maybe remove them but sometimes there are essential RV components hidden under them

Thank you

2 hours ago, trostberg said:

Is there a particular brand of Class C RV that is made with no dinette.  I find them very uncomfortable and they take up alot of room.  I know you can maybe remove them but sometimes there are essential RV components hidden under them

Thank you

I know of no Class C's that are made with no dinette. Many Class B's are. Have you considered looking at B's to see if they meet your needs?

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

So far this is what has kept a class c off my next RV list.  Those dinettes hurt the heck out of my back, I need a table and chairs. 

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

There are a number of class Cs with a table and chairs of a removable table with the sofa.  Very few dealers order this option as most want a dinette.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I'll have to look again someday.  I won't order a new one myself, if I was going to full-time I would but at the most, we will only be snowbirds and now that is in serious jeapordy.  Not willing to part with our SnB.  The price difference between a new RV and a used RV just bought me a new Harley-Davidson Snake Venom Tri-Glide.  If you could see me now, I have a serious ear to ear grin going!!  Well, I do when I can quit thinking about the shytehole city I'm sitting in because of family problems.... grrrrr  ....... think happy thoughts... happy thoughts.... happy......  hap......  I miss my brand new trike....

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you can order a new rig and get one with out  one, you just have to order it that way, none will come that way unless you request it.

2021 Winnebago 26t 27'1" LONG, TWO SLIDES, WALK A ROUNF BED  August delivery Picked up on the 8th

2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid (toad)

2013 F150 EcoBoost

Escapee #97975

WIT Club #157495

Evergreen Winnies

1st RV 2010 Wildwood 5er bunk house

2nd RV used 2001 Itasca Suncrusier

3rd RV Winnebago 22R

4th & finial RV 2021 MW 26T Ford 450 Chassis with the new 7.3lT V8