Happy Birthday Canada🇨🇦

Thanks, Barb. As mentioned, the heat is making us think we're way south of the Medicine Line, but by September, we'll be itching to head down to the Phoenix valley. Happy Fourth, ahead of time.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

1 hour ago, trostberg said:

I am seeing some Canadian license plates in WA campgrounds.   Welcome Back

I believe those are rigs that were stuck here last year and never got back across the border.  It isn't open yet though for Canadians there will be some changes on July 7th.   

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

17 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

I believe those are rigs that were stuck here last year and never got back across the border.  It isn't open yet though for Canadians there will be some changes on July 7th.   

It had been discussed in WA news to open the border for Canadians to cross but not US to go into Canada.  Not sure if that happened but I am seeing more license plates.   

We’re in Blaine, no there isn’t a stream of Canadian cars coming across.  In fact it is a ghost town.   And the 3 Canadian plated RVs  in the park have been here since last year.  In fact there were a couple of open sites this morning,  something we’ve never seen on July 2nd before.   

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834