hdt friendly rv park in north nashville tennesse

GlennWest

Looks like they didn't need me in Florida so going to north Nashville. Orlinda, Tn. Better money anyway. Got anything closer than clarksville. That list is resource guide.

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

We have stayed in the Nashville North KOA and the Bowling Greene, KY KOA.  Looked at Google and found:

Dad’s Bluegrass Campground

2889 Scottsville Rd

Franklin, KY  42134

(270) 253-5191

Used Google Maps and measured some 70-80 foot sites.  Appears to be enough room to get in and out.  No experience with this CG. DAD'S BLUEGRASS CAMPGROUND (dadsbluegrasscampground.com)

Edited by NeverEasy

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

We actually done an overnight in 'Franklin. They were very nice I remember. We had had a flat and some other other problems. That was with the DRV. Were very helpful. Can't remember how large the sites were though. The KOA looks promising. Good to know you were able to stay so we should be good.

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

2 hours ago, GlennWest said:

I can't tell nothing about it with goggle map. I must be doing something wrong.

Glenn ,

Get the campground map up on Google maps . Go in fairly close . 

Then chose a site to measure . Place your cursor at one end of that site and right click . Select 'Measure Distance' at the bottom of the drop down . Then just click at the other end of the site . A measurement will pop up . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

14 minutes ago, GlennWest said:

I can't see a site with it

Switch from 'Roads' map to 'Satellite View' map . Click on the little widow at the bottom left of the roads map . 

And , for that particular campground , you have to follow the road south until you see the sites . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Goggle maps does a poor job of putting you on the CG.  Open maps, go off I-65 north, turn left.  Go past the Pilot that is on the left side(there is also one on the right).   Turn left between Pilot and Speedco on KOA road.  Proceed straight until you get to Dad's Bluegrass CG.   

As I stated before, I measured some of the sites in the middle of the park using Google Maps.  There are some at least 75 feet.

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart

Here is a Google Map picuture.  CG is on the lower left.  Dad's Bluegrass Campground. Note that Goggle shows Dad's right up by the main road.

a0nFKPsl.jpg

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart

26 minutes ago, NeverEasy said:

Goggle maps does a poor job of putting you on the CG.  Open maps, go off I-65 north, turn left.  Go past the Pilot that is on the left side(there is also one on the right).   Turn left between Pilot and Speedco on KOA road.  Proceed straight until you get to Dad's Bluegrass CG.   

As I stated before, I measured some of the sites in the middle of the park using Google Maps.  There are some at least 75 feet.

Thanks. Just can't find anyway to measure. 

Here are two pics from Google Maps with distance on the sites for reference.

Sh4aCSyl.jpg

IKOO8IQl.jpg

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart

Glen, lockmeup68 use to stay at this campground. He may be able to tell you more about the campground and area.

Ken....

IMG_856.png.ae22d1dc2b12f9fb806b4e17121ee0b0.png

2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2020 Volvo VNR 42-640, D13, 455hp, Ishift, 189"wb, factory single, ET Junior Hitch @ 195", Jacklopee, Directlink

2016 GMC 3500 Denali DRW, CC, LB, Curt 25k, Sold

1 hour ago, hatrack said:

Glen, lockmeup68 use to stay at this campground. He may be able to tell you more about the campground and area.

Ken....

Thanks, I had forgot that. I PM him. Lockup did not stay there. He stayed closer to Clarksville.

Edited by GlennWest

Started making phone calls this morning. Everyone is full. Don't know where we we will end up. Be bummer if I have to get a hotel and park 100 miles away. Sure looks that way though.

Going to be staying in Clarksville. Have hour plus drive. Closest we could find. Hav had tire trouble. Valve cores leaking. Have them a changed now. Strange thing all valve cores started leaking on one side. Other side good. I replaced all though. I did in Arkansas hit a hole on that side. Everything bottom out. Even freightshaker. Wonder if that somehow caused it. 

Edited by GlennWest