For Sale: Beach House with RV Pad in Baja California Norte MX, Ocean View - Lot rent $250

Unique little beach house in an all-solar surfer camp in Baja California Norte, 1.5 hours from border. $28000 cash only. See the ocean and hills from the balcony. Hear the waves at night. You can own the house (cash buyer only), but rent the lot for $250 per month. Space for 36ft motorhome with water and sewer hookup next to house. Room for a car on the other side of the RV pad.

This is located in a gated camp with 24-hour security and cameras. Very safe, many long-term gringo residents. Walk to the water in 1-2 minutes, or to the beach on a private path in 5.

The house can sleep 4 comfortably and six or more in a pinch. Sleeping loft, cathedral ceiling, internal and external balcony (private), all tile floor. New construction, almost done, never lived in. All plumbing installed (includes toilet) and you can create your own kitchen (gas line and plumbing are ready). Solar ready with all electrical connections, includes batteries (you will need to install a couple of solar panels and an inverter). Septic and water tank all hooked up to house.

Little tropical garden next to house, and brick patio in front. Entire lot is fenced/walled in with original artwork on fence and walls. Built for security and privacy. Super quiet at night. Watch the sun rise over the hills and set on the ocean from the balcony in the summer. Water and gas delivery available. Trash pickup included with rent. Great for pets.

Price also includes cement shed/storage area and a little bar next to a bamboo fence. Great for entertaining. Comfortable weather all year round, so no need for air conditioning. Pics available upon request.

Edited by RVinMX

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wanted to buy such a house on the beach, but still no money. Now I finally have it, and I decided to take a townhouse for sale Philippines. Here is the objective, sincere advice to all, because I know that now everywhere are crooks and very high prices, and here everything is perfect. By the way, do not forget to find out about all the previous contracts of sale, gift, or other disposition of the property. If at least one of them has a disability, then all subsequent ones will be. As a result, the current owner will appear, and the person who bought the building will cease to be the owner.

Edited by CarolynSharp