2019 DRV Full House For Sale SOLD

2019 DRV Full House JX450 For Sale

Your luxury Suite Retreat awaits YOU!

This Luxurious 45ft coach is loaded with the famous Mobile Suite Upgrades along with our own custom upgrades. Full Body paint, only a few models with this paint color. Purchased from the Prestigious Rolling Retreats! This home is perfect for full or part time living!

Mobile Suite upgrades: Wood valances, countertops, backsplash and more!

Queen suite, featuring a CUSTOM upgraded closet with center support bracket and shelves both sides of closet. CUSTOM floor to ceiling spacious cabinet and under bar cabinets.

Bathroom features Splendide Stacked Washer/ Dryer, a large spacious custom closet. Truma Hot Water heater.

Great room features a fabulous kitchen, entertaining space comfortable living: Mobile suite Countertops and backsplash, dishwasher, residential fridge. Gas cooktop and Advantium Convection oven/microwave. Touchless faucet, spacious pantry. Lots of storage

Dining features CUSTOM Mesquite bar, with spacious cabinets below. Great for dining, entertaining and office space or sewing. Fireplace with storage. Custom ordered IMG theater seating. 55 inch smart  TV

Mohr Rhyde Step above steps at front door.

Garage 10ft with a beautiful porch, Happi Jack Bed.  

New Lithium battery 2021 comes with Solar charging panel array for boon docking 2000-watt sine wave invertor with separate panel.  Power monitoring system.   Mor Ryde IS suspension. Lots more to share.

Full Body paint, only three in this paint scheme!

Can be yours for $125,000. or best offer. We are motivated sellers!

Coach will be available June 2021. We will be at the West Coast HDT Rally in Caldwell.   

Tucson, AZ  home base

2015 3500 Ram Dually also for sale at an additional price.

Serious inquiries Please contact Me   Lindsey@bigrconsulting.com

20200804_123527.jpg

20210413_102225.jpg

20210413_102220.jpg

20210413_102255.jpg

20210413_102754.jpg

20210413_102842.jpg

20210413_102955.jpg

20210413_102741.jpg

20210413_102803.jpg

20210510_110658.jpg

20210510_110735.jpg

20210510_110549.jpg

20201003_160712.jpg

Edited by Kirk W

I have been in this rig and it is immaculate.  Anyone in the market for a toy hauler should take a serious look at it.  I wish our RZR would fit in the garage, so I could try to convince my wife we needed it 😉.  We will miss you guys at the rallies and Quartzsite.  Good luck with the sale.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Cotreker said:

Hey @Chad Heiser why don't folks put the smart car in the Toy Hauler and the Razor on the deck of the HDT?  The Razor would need to be a short one... or hang over a bit.  I am guessing this rig is sold.  Just back from National rally really good time.

The 10 foot garages will only fit the smaller SXS’s.  Same with carrying them crosswise on an HDT.  The RZR 900s is about the same footprint as a Smart car and there is one of our members that has both and can carry either one in either location.  The bigger, sportier SXS’s (like Can Am X3’s and RZR Turbos) need a bigger garage and won’t fit crosswise on an HDT because they are quite a bit longer and wider than a Smart.

3 hours ago, Cotreker said:

Hey @Chad Heiser why don't folks put the smart car in the Toy Hauler and the Razor on the deck of the HDT?  The Razor would need to be a short one... or hang over a bit.  I am guessing this rig is sold.  Just back from National rally really good time.

The rig I believe is still for sale at Rolling Retreats.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

I believe the rig SOLD last week.

It would be nice if people would come back and edit their original post along with the subject to note that it was sold, like some of the more thoughtful people do.  If you know them you could suggest it. 🙂

On 10/30/2021 at 7:18 PM, Kirk W said:

It would be nice if people would come back and edit their original post along with the subject to note that it was sold, like some of the more thoughtful people do.  If you know them you could suggest it. 🙂

I confirmed today the rig is sold.  I happened to call the dealer where it was consigned on another matter and got the confirmation direct from them.

• Kirk W changed the title to 2019 DRV Full House For Sale SOLD