Four Burner Range?

Yes, Insignia has residential style ranges that will fit in an RV.  Not sure what RV manufactures offer them other than DRV.  We were just at a rally in Sevierville TN and DRV had several of their new units on display, most had the "residential" style ranges!  

Dan

LDSP.jpg

1 hour ago, Dapperdan said:

Yes, Insignia has residential style ranges that will fit in an RV.  Not sure what RV manufactures offer them other than DRV.  We were just at a rally in Sevierville TN and DRV had several of their new units on display, most had the "residential" style ranges!  

Dan

Grand Design is starting to use Insignia in their units, too.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

Insignia is under the Best Buy family, but they cannot sell them there for an RV as that one is exclusive to RV's, but they are so far behind in production that we had one ordered thru Kansas Rv, and they could not tell them when it would ship. We had ours ordered for 4 months before we found out that it never shipped.

First thing that came to mind was why would anyone need or use that 4th burner. I would find it hard to understand why even that 3rd burner is necessary. I would think that even at home how long has it been that you had more than a couple pots on the stove at one time. Very few and far in between times.

2006 Elite Suite 36TK3
2001 F-550 Starhauler
www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
IN GOD WE TRUST

2 hours ago, travelinbob said:

First thing that came to mind was why would anyone need or use that 4th burner. I would find it hard to understand why even that 3rd burner is necessary. I would think that even at home how long has it been that you had more than a couple pots on the stove at one time. Very few and far in between times.

Rice and a slow cooking soup on the two back burners, vegetables and a main dish on the two front burners. 

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

First thing that came to mind was why would anyone need or use that 4th burner. I would find it hard to understand why even that 3rd burner is necessary.

There are many things that I don't want but that I still try and help someone who does want them find a source for them. Customizing the RV to our individual needs & desires is all part of the fun of RV living. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

4 hours ago, travelinbob said:

Not at all uncommon at our home. I guess depends on how much and what you cook. If he says that they want four burners, why not accept it?

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels