I am looking for a single axle automatic truck preferably to pull my gooseneck trailer. Willing to travel for the right truck. Budget is up to $40K for the right truck. Thank you

Edited by Olivermr

Probably help if you put a budget on it.  What can be had at $20k is far different from what can be had at $50k.  When I was looking, I posted on the HDT pages on FB and got alot of offers from people who weren't advertising their trucks.  So, I might consider that.  The truck I bought was never advertised for sale, it was a result of asking what's out there on Facebook.

If you're not hung up on a single axle, we have a 2001 Volvo 770 that will be for sale soon.  Ohio motor home title, smart hauler bed, air hitch, Cummins ISX-500, Eaton auto shift three pedal, new tires/batteries, 753k miles.  In rv service since 2010.  Asking $29k.  Located just west of Cincinnati, OH.

WEBI5Aol.jpg

On 5/31/2021 at 11:21 AM, noteven said:

rick is the cat scan included?

I can run to the animal shelter and get you a "lab" report too.

9 hours ago, Olivermr said:

Rick I sent you an email. Interested would like to get some more pics and info from you. Thank you. 

I got the pm, but no email.  I sent you a bunch of pics.  sorry about the size.  Scroll right to see all the pics.  Some loaded over yonder instead of dropping down.

• 2 weeks later...