I cannot get signal strength test page to work on my genie box*

I have a Genie model HR 44–500. I am on the road and have slimline dish on tripod. I have not traveled for a couple of years because of the pandemic so I have forgotten a few things or maybe things have changed. I have set up the system hundreds of times so i know the procedure for leveling and centering my tripod post. Last night I got the tripod set up, dialed in Asimuth, elevation and tilt on dish mount and proceeded to manipulate the dish until I found the 101. Signal was in the mid 80s. I was unable to acquire 99 or 103.  I decided to just see what the TV did when I turned it on. The program guide was available and I was able to watch the news and Judge Judy and other stuff. One thing that I did notice when I used the satellite finder on my iPhone was that there were powerlines in front or around.  We watched TV last night.  this morning I navigated to the menu> sat &  antenna> repeat satellite set up> Signal strength. The signal strength test page shows the transponders on 101 are inactive. I am still getting the programming on my TV.   I just am unable to check signal strength.  What the heck is going on?

I have now been on the road for a week and have set up my dish several times. I am still able to get a good signal on the 101 but cannot acquire 99 or 103. I am still able to watch my DIRECTV programs.  Any help here?

Edited by rbdaves