Summer Air

5 hours ago, Jinx & Wayne said:

We could just pull over at a farm, a farm hand could back in a couple of cattle up to the rig and, presto, we would have a better world.

Fantastic idea!  That may revolutionize my romantic life, enabling something like: "Hey beautiful.  How about we take a trip to the country and pick up some gluten-free, organic flatulence?"

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car

19 hours ago, TXiceman said:

And look at the mountain of government forms to complete if you had a blow out on the road and the sudden release of methane.

If there is a blowout I will just shout "MOO" a couple of times.  Between that and the sound of the blowout I'm sure any EPA monitor will think it is just another exploding cow.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Jinx and Wayne

2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

On 5/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, DanZemke said:

Fantastic idea!  That may revolutionize my romantic life, enabling something like: "Hey beautiful.  How about we take a trip to the country and pick up some gluten-free, organic flatulence?"

Now that's new pickup line!

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961