3 great AirPods Pro alternatives that cost less

RV_

Call me old fashioned but I still have old fashioned wireless in ear sport earbuds with a short wire between them, and three sets of Bluetooth headsets for inside TV watching so the bombs and sound effects aren't waking up the neighborhood.

Rick Broida from CNET says "Apple's noise-canceling earbuds are sweet, but there are cheaper options if you're not able to swing the $249 price tag."

Gotta give credit where credit is due: Apple really nailed it when creating the AirPods Pro. These true-wireless earbuds are the gold standard, offering a comfortable fit, great sound and genuinely amazing noise-canceling capabilities. But, good heavens, that $249 price tag. Surely there are more affordable options? (Actually, right now you can get AirPods Pro for $200 at Amazon, a decent discount.)

Below I've rounded up some top picks for the best AirPods Pro alternatives, including one set priced as low as $60. Not all earbuds are created equal, though. Before you dive into these AirPods alternatives, let me explain a few important distinctions."

Source:

https://www.cnet.com/news/best-airpod-pro-alternatives/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=20640562413884385817807471581031&mid=13363509&cid=534551758

Good article if you are shopping headsets. I am shopping the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II because they do the Bose Sync with my also new Bose Smart Soundbar 300. Pricey but the dialog is crisp and clear. I was hoping it would do bass without a sub and it is terrific. But they only pair in from computers/cell phones. tablets etc so you can watch and listen on the TV and through the soundbar. They don't broadcast sound to headsets via Bluetooth, like my last several soundbars. So I was shopping and found mine as the 35s let me hear the TV and take signals from my portable devices. Previously we had boomy terrible for dialog soundbars.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire