Motorhome project for sale, now with pictures

2006 W900 Kenworth started to be an RV.  Steel house frame is mostly finished, sleeper is stripped, frame has been stretched.  Approximately 313" wheelbase, Cat C15 , 18 speed.  Needs someone to finish a few more days welding and then to build the coach on the steel framework.

I took on more than I can accomplish, should have started it 10 years ago.  No known problems, just getting too old to finish it.  Truck has had quite a bit of work done at local Kenworth.  1.4 million total miles, 600,000 on overhaul to my knowledge.

House frame is  all steel, 8' wide, 7' 4" high (matches sleeper), 24' long, with sleeper will be approximately 30' of living space, not counting cab.  House frame has a 42" X 11' slide out for living/dining area.  Floor is 3 X 2 tube and walls are 1 1/2 X 3 tube, all on 16" centers.

Located in western Colorado.  Price $45,000 or will sell the house frame alone for $12,000.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to attach a picture.  If interested call 970-931-2454 or email drycreekranchgateway@hotmail.com, I can email pictures.

Edited by RR 4-1
add information
  • RR 4-1 changed the title to Motorhome project for sale, now with pictures