It's Time

Raquel

As I was reading posts from the past few years I was amazed to see so many familiar names.  If those think back ... really hard ... you'll probably remember when I was posting quite regularly.

Well, we're finally doing what we always knew would happen, but it's happening sooner than we thought it might.  We have a 2013 Heartland Landmark that we've been in 8 years.  We pull it with a 2005 Volvo VNL 780.  We've had a wonderful time traveling most of the U.S. and the Maritimes of Canada. But, it's time to move on to the next adventure, we're moving to Boquete, Panama.  We're trying to sell the tractor and trailer as a unit.  We're staying on the property of some friends and they're wanting the space back and we don't want to become like "company and dead fish", starting to smell.  We already have our flights schedule and tickets paid for, so we'll be gone in 30 days.

Raquel Rice

Trish & Raquel

--------

"Road Runner" -- 2005 Volvo VNL780, 500hp Cummins ISX, Ultra-Shift, ET-Hitch, 198" wb

"Wile E." -- 2013 Heartland Landmark San Antonio

Haven't seen your rig since you finished it back then. If I remember correctly there were a few interesting things you did to it. Will it be posted for sale on the Forum or will you list it on another site? 

Good luck with the sale and your new adventure. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I always enjoyed reading the build updates. 
If all else fails, just drive it to Panama LOL

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo