1999 Volvo 780 for sale

Purchased a motorhome & traded the toy hauler so its time to part with the Volvo.

Originally came from Canada & converted to RV use in 2006. Singled short at 201" WB.  Volvo D12-425hp 895,050 km or 556,158 mi. 13sp Eaton Fuller-Easy to learn, I did. I use 7 spds without the clutch. Had new head & some engine parts replaced 33,000 miles ago. Also in the 7 yrs I've had it I've replaced the steering box, alternater, batteries, starter, cab & rear air bags & tires . A/C probably needs a charge, heater is fine. Air ride seats, sink, microwave & double bunks.

Trailer saver 32,000# hitch-EU3000 Honda generator (2015)-Large Drom box 69" h 87"w 24"d-Xantrex RS3000 inv/charger-Jackalopee-steers 9/14 w/38,000 miles on & drives 42/16 w/25,000

Licensed as motorhome in SD. I have all records from 2006 to present. 2 previous oil samples came back as good.

Truck looks good for it's age however the  floor at back of cab is rusting & cab bags are pushing up preventing the dinette from locking in the upright position. Beds in sleeper are fine. Bags still lift the cab while running. 

Asking $15,000.00-That doesn't even cover the engine work but it needs to go. Just returned from AZ & all it needed was fuel. Running good.

PM for questions-truck is in central Wisconsin. Ask away I have nothing to hide.

I know pictures would help but having issues w/Jack's instructions for posting them. Could text or email upon request.

Edited by redcrzr
Misspelled word

• redcrzr changed the title to 1999 Volvo 780 for sale

Just as an FYI, a 1999 model will be a 770, not that it makes much difference, but it is a 1st generation truck. It should be all pre-emissions though which is nice. 

Good luck with the sale. That's a lot of truck for that price. 

If you are FB user, you can probably post here in these groups for a much wider audience plus share pictures much easier.

HDT - Heavy Duty Trucks for RV'ing - https://www.facebook.com/groups/HDTRVs/

HDT's for sale - https://www.facebook.com/groups/368741390204588/

Edited by BlueLghtning

• 4 weeks later...

SOLD-Thanks to this site & FB. 

Appreciate all the help from the HDT group over the last 7 yrs.  Learned a lot & met some great people. We're still traveling, just went a different route with a motorhome.

Todd E.

Edited by redcrzr