Pepwave full time RV from Mobile Must Have

I have recently installed a new Pepwave system from Mobile Must Have. So far pretty impressed with the quality of the product. My issue is for anyone that is using the system where are you getting your data plan through. I'm looking for something around the 30 gig a month give or take. When I contacted my local ATT and Verizon store they where pretty much clueless when it came to a sim only plan. Any suggestions?   Not quite ready to pull the trigger yet as we are still getting everything ready for full time this summer when we retire. Just trying to figure out what's out and what to ask for.

Was there a problem using the reseller that MMH connects you with?  That's what we did with our Pepwave from them.  Sure, it's like $140/mo, and initially was unlimited, now AT&T has it limited to 500GB/mo.  I'm hitting under that with a decent margin, though.  For you, needing 30GB, you'll never likely have any bandwidth issues.

MyRVRadio - Streaming online 24/7 at MyRVRadio.com and via mobile apps! Content for RVers from RVers.   2018 Grand Design Momentum 399TH • 2019 Ford F-350 (DRW)
2016 Harley-Davidson Heritage • 2013 Harley Sportster with a sidecar
Web: https://MyRVRadio.com • Facebook: https://fb.com/MyRVRadio  

Here's our top pick data plans guide - constantly updated with the options, use the 'Routers' filter to narrow down the options for your router. 

Top Pick Data Plans

Both T-Mobile and AT&T offer 100GB plans now for $50-55/month. 

- Cherie 

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

Thank You Cherie.

I was on your site reading about plans earlier then to my surprise I saw your latest You tube on the new AT&T plan. I was starting to get frustrated as I bought the Pep wave through Mobile Must Have and I really like the quality but was getting concerned that when I went to my local stores it was the deer in the head lights look. Once again thank you for what you bring to the community

Gary 

The problem is going to your local store. You'll need to contact the providers directly; you may need to sign up for a plan and have the sim sent to you. If someone tells you the Pepwave isn't approved ask for a supervisor.

-C&J-

CG reviews & more - www.fugawetribe.com

• 1 month later...

Just finished purchasing the 100Gig program from ATT. Could not of been any easier. Walked in with the Pep Wave, all they needed was the id number from it 20 minutes later walked out with the sim card.  Got home Popped it in and with in a couple minutes the system is up and running. With just the table top antenna I'm seeing three bars and 20 meg download. That is as good if not better than when we had a satellite system a few years back. You tube videos play very well. So far very impressed with the system. Hope to really give it a work out when we go full time in August.

• 2 weeks later...

Just activated the AT&T 100 GB $55 prepaid plan on my pepwave.   Works very well, also picked up the T-Mobile 100 GB postpaid plan a few months back for the Pepwave.  It works great if near a big town,  their coverage still is pretty poor outside of towns, even when using the 600 Mhz B71 with a compatible antenna.  My ATT Mobley SIM in it is still doing well, bought the others in case they turn it off or something. 

2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QDP
Freightliner XCR, 400 hp Cummins
Toad 2014 Chevy Equinox (DWM)
Blog: http://cowlesmountain.com/Travels/

S&B San Diego