ISO wiring Diagram

I think you might find a wire tracing unit that has a tone generator useful. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ADHQCIO/?tag=tonytrip551-20

This will identify a broken wire, blown in-line fuse situation.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

5 hours ago, BobandBarb said:

Any ideas where I can find a wiring schematic for a 1977 Dodge Concord? I believe it is an m813 chassis.

With a 1977 motorhome I'd be surprised if there are any schematics still available, if there ever were any. I have found that type of information to be very difficult to come by, probably because the industry uses prebuilt wire harnesses that are laid into the RV structures as they are assembled, much like the way it is in cars and there really isn't any electricians involved. In most cases that harness has wires in it for every available item in the 12V side of the RV including optional equipment that isn't in every RV built. The 120V is somewhat more like a house in that is uses romex and house type outlets. 

I doubt if anyone on the forums currently has any knowledge of the Concord unless they happen to have owned one. We might be able to help some with troubleshooting if you tell us more about the problem and what you have done so far.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Wiring diagrams are hard to come by on new RVs.  At the most you will find a very generic schematic.  Try locating diagrams on the Dodge chassis and the individual components online.  

The other big issue is what modifications have been made by previous owners.

Your best bet is a circuit tester and start chasing from there.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Blowing fuses means it is a DC circuit where the AC circuits would be tripping Breakers.

I do not not how that chassis is wired but I have experienced to Dodge wiring problem. The first was mid 70's van and the second was 1995 Caravan. Both problems was wired passing through a grommet.

Is it always the same fuse blowing? Do you when it is blowing? What size fuse is blowing?

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

I may have figured out one issue. It was blowing my marker light fuse. 20 amp. It looks like they quit working and someone decided to try plugging the hot side into the ground.

I did find a thingie under it called a ez macro hook. I am betting the alligator clip came off the ground side. The question in my mind  is that the way it is supposed to be or did someone miss it in assembly? Either way I am going to put a permanent ground to the chassis.

There is still tail lights and brake lights and blinkers to chase. I plan on starting that adventure with some new bulbs as the bases are corroded on the brakes and tail lights.

On 4/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, BobandBarb said:

Any ideas where I can find a wiring schematic for a 1977 Dodge Concord?

Is not your thread about the slide problem on a 1997 Bounder? Do you collect old motorhomes? What a challenge.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

22 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Is not your thread about the slide problem on a 1997 Bounder? Do you collect old motorhomes? What a challenge.

Yes, I have two.

More precisely, my wife and I have the Bounder and my step son has this relic. I am teaching him how to fix it. We got it out of a field. I was going to blog about getting it going again. So far we have replaced the fuel lines, fuel pump,all engine filters and gave it a solid tune up to get it home. Now we are trying to get the lights working again.

The ultimate goal is to go boondocking. We want to live free or for as low cost as we can. We are sick to death of paying someone else's mortgage and getting screwed in return.

We have 45 ish days, we think, to get this squared away. We are trying to get the Relic road legal. The inside is pretty sweet for such an ugly, ugly dinosaur. So Road legal and then see what else needs fixing. Before winter we intend to coat the top with flexseal or something similar.

12 hours ago, BobandBarb said:

The ultimate goal is to go boondocking. We want to live free or for as low cost as we can. We are sick to death of paying someone else's mortgage and getting screwed in return.

Bob n Barb, hey I used to buy and sell (plus use them in the interim) motorhomes so know your frustration. I will say unless you're skilled and can troubleshot and repair them yourself (like I had to) and have to pay a service tech, it may be a loosing proposition grrrrrrrrrrr.

That being said, wiring diagrams may be hard to come by so one has to trace down the causes of opens or shorts which a good multi meter can help locate and its impossible to do that for you over the net, sorry.

I also do a lot of boondocking, NOT ONLY for the cost savings, but the beauty, peace freedom and privacy  in remote mountains or streams  yayyyyyyyyyyyy but I had to invest in Solar and Batteries to better accomplish that for long term stays.

When a used dealer I observed many new or like new motorhomes  had as many problems as an older grrrrrr

Good luck n best wishes

John T

On 4/25/2021 at 6:40 AM, oldjohnt said:

Bob n Barb, hey I used to buy and sell (plus use them in the interim) motorhomes so know your frustration. I will say unless you're skilled and can troubleshot and repair them yourself (like I had to) and have to pay a service tech, it may be a loosing proposition grrrrrrrrrrr.

That being said, wiring diagrams may be hard to come by so one has to trace down the causes of opens or shorts which a good multi meter can help locate and its impossible to do that for you over the net, sorry.

I also do a lot of boondocking, NOT ONLY for the cost savings, but the beauty, peace freedom and privacy  in remote mountains or streams  yayyyyyyyyyyyy but I had to invest in Solar and Batteries to better accomplish that for long term stays.

When a used dealer I observed many new or like new motorhomes  had as many problems as an older grrrrrr

Good luck n best wishes

John T

I appreciate your input. I have been a gear head my whole life. I know how to fix stuff. We purposely bought older units because we can't afford repair costs which means I have to fix EVERYTHING. Hopefully we will spend more time enjoying the rv than working on it.