Jump to content

revisiting childhood memories


MDJordan
 Share

Recommended Posts

How would you go about revealing a unique ancient human(?) site of ruins?  Traveling full-time for two years led me to investigate this site.  It is hidden from the eye and appears completely untouched.  Please share your wisdom.

This is serious business.  If these ruins are one year old, they're 15,000+ years old.  Lost (not actually) Atlantis may match the construction style.  

This will be a unique post; one of a kind.  Traveling in the lower forty-eight circa 1962, with my parents and brother, we located ancient ruins.  I have survived my family.  Most likely I am the only person to know these ruins and it's now 2021.

No joke, no hoax, I am credible in this matter.  For instance, I attained FBI Security Clearance as a teenager in 1971.

God's Speed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MDJordan said:

Most likely I am the only person to know these ruins and it's now 2021.

If you have not previously done so, I would start with the local sheriff's department or coroner. If there are human remains they will probably want to look at them and bring in experts to determine the age of those remains. I got the quote below from the internet. 

Quote

It is best to leave the artifact where you found it -- but record as much information as possible: a description of the artifact and its location. It is useful to draw or photograph the object, and to record its location on a map. Share this information with a professional archaeologist. If you are visiting a state or national park, inform a park ranger or their agency’s archaeologist. Also, each state has an historic preservation office that records the exact location of archaeological sites. On many public lands, collecting is illegal, so it is best to find an employee of that agency so that they may protect it.

If we knew what state your find is located in or some other nonspecific information we could probably be of more help. The state historical society can probably also help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shopping mall or parking lot; you'd think so.  It's a vast geographic world even with seven billion people.  I've actively monitored the site for the last 15 years.  It is "undiscovered".  What do you think it would appear as after 20,000 years?  Your childlike imagination is your best bet.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sandsys

Consider the wholesale rejection of Atlantis' existence.  GH has some 300 documented dives on Atlantis.  Gross proactive denial rules the day led by the Egyptian government and The Vatican.  I'm drawn to the concept that I am as stupid as my judges.  Therefore, why would I be asked any question if I am stupid?  End result is societal ignorance.  That makes great bliss for most.  How violently will a human react when his bliss is threatened?

Thanks to you, Linda.  I sense good in your comments.  You are curious.  The answers are not evil and I am curious what we would "look" like without denial on the front line of daily life. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sandsys said:

It's hard for me to believe there remains any unexplored lands in the USA.

Unexplored, probably not but examined in detail would be true of vast area. I was present on a national wildlife refuge when a ditching project turned up a few bones that after examination by experts turned out to be the remains of a native from a few thousand years ago. Nothing more was found but the project was stopped for a time to allow investigation by archaeologists. Even in cities they occasionally find unknown archaeological sites so I find it quite easy to believe that there are many such sites as yet undiscovered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Call the state archeologist in the state where the ruins are located.  New ruins come to light all of the time.  Bringing them to the attention of the state archeologist is the first step toward insuring they are protected and inventoried.  Here is a list of the contacts for all state archeologist offices.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Intriguing.

My first thought is to buy the property if it is possible. Ownership, perhaps, gives you more control after revealing the discovery. It certainly gives you an ability to limit access. I think I would document the site in excess before seeking out an appropriate non-profit or research group. Do you know or suspect the origins? If so, perhaps you could find someone who studies that people or era and arrange to validate (or not) your suppositions.

I wish you every success with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gray and Green said:

I think I would document the site in excess before seeking out an appropriate non-profit or research group.

I worked on an archeological dig while in college.  It was an eye opening experience.  Site investigation is a complex and technical process.  Well intentioned people have attempted to "document" sites with the result of damaging or destroying the archeological record.  If it is a true archeological site ANY investigation should be done by professionals.  Talk to the state archeologist in the state where it is located.  If it is on federal or Indian land, notify  the tribe, BLM, NPS or whichever agency oversees the property.  Also if it is on state, federal or Indian land there are laws that may make that sort of "documenting" a crime punishable by prison and fines.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New posts today.  It's refreshing and I thank you.

If you wish, please speak to these:

What does a child do after a lifetime of caring in this matter and it remain untouched?  OK out of the box?

What about going to a news service, first?  Wouldn't that keep all subject authorities honest or ethically more viable?

There's nothing (more than this)

mdj

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you contacted the appropriate state archaeologist as previously suggested yet? That would be the starting point in my opinion. Going to the media may just open up the site to amateurs and curiosity seekers that could make controlling site access difficult. I feel pretty confident in saying there likely aren't a lot of dishonest or unethical state archaeologists for that to be a concern.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, MDJordan said:

What does a child do after a lifetime of caring in this matter and it remain untouched?  OK out of the box?

If caring means protecting preserving the site, the state archeologist is really the only way to go.  These folks are professionals with high ethical standards who truly care about sites like the ones you describe. Anyone else is in it for the money.

11 hours ago, MDJordan said:

What about going to a news service, first?  Wouldn't that keep all subject authorities honest or ethically more viable?

If you want to see black market pot looters devastate the site, go to the newspapers.  Site looting is the number one problem in archeology.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2021 at 8:57 PM, Jinx & Wayne said:

I worked on an archeological dig while in college.  It was an eye opening experience.  Site investigation is a complex and technical process.  Well intentioned people have attempted to "document" sites with the result of damaging or destroying the archeological record.  If it is a true archeological site ANY investigation should be done by professionals.  Talk to the state archeologist in the state where it is located.  If it is on federal or Indian land, notify  the tribe, BLM, NPS or whichever agency oversees the property.  Also if it is on state, federal or Indian land there are laws that may make that sort of "documenting" a crime punishable by prison and fines.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Heh. Well, I didn't envision someone digging around or even camping at the site. I meant I would take about a zillion photos and perhaps laser measurements, depending upon the site.

 

I would do all of this before revealing the site to anyone. Yes, I'm probably paranoid. But still...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 1:17 AM, MDJordan said:

New posts today.  It's refreshing and I thank you.

If you wish, please speak to these:

What does a child do after a lifetime of caring in this matter and it remain untouched?  OK out of the box?

What about going to a news service, first?  Wouldn't that keep all subject authorities honest or ethically more viable?

There's nothing (more than this)

mdj

A former news reporter here who is deeply grieved by the state of the industry. No, do not contact the news first.

 

If you are needing to see the site preserved, buy it. Fence it. Secure it. All this before talking to anyone with specifics. That's the only way you'll manage even a modicum of control over it.  My 2 cents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like the David S Brody series of 11 books I'm reading now. I'm on volume 6 "Echoes Of Atlantis." It deals with artifacts that are real all over the country and weaves in the Atlantis diaspora when it sank. Ties in their civilization 12,000 years ago, with the Templar and Freemasons histories tied in as well as the holy grail very likely being "a head of its time." He goes into the Moses as Pharaoh and repercussions and the threat to major belief systems as well as a lot more. I am enjoying the read. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We still lived on our mountain in 1992 when a possible mass burial site of indeterminate age and stone foundations were discovered in the state forest by a hunter a few miles away from us. He went to the media with the story and photos, causing a lot of supposition and conspiracy theories about "Indian massacres" and such. For awhile, there were many people over running the area trying to find the location. When local law enforcement got involved, they brought in a forensic examiner that quickly determined the large number of bones found were mostly cow with the rest a mixture of pig, horse, and some deer. When the town historian determined the location was the site of an early 1900's slaughter house/rendering plant, the excitement quickly died down for some reason... :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gray and Green said:

A former news reporter here who is deeply grieved by the state of the industry. No, do not contact the news first.

 

If you are needing to see the site preserved, buy it. Fence it. Secure it. All this before talking to anyone with specifics. That's the only way you'll manage even a modicum of control over it.  My 2 cents.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dutch_12078 said:

We still lived on our mountain in 1992 when a possible mass burial site of indeterminate age and stone foundations were discovered in the state forest by a hunter a few miles away from us. He went to the media with the story and photos, causing a lot of supposition and conspiracy theories about "Indian massacres" and such. For awhile, there were many people over running the area trying to find the location. When local law enforcement got involved, they brought in a forensic examiner that quickly determined the large number of bones found were mostly cow with the rest a mixture of pig, horse, and some deer. When the town historian determined the location was the site of an early 1900's slaughter house/rendering plant, the excitement quickly died down for some reason... :)  

LOL. Great story!

 

Yeah, this pandemonium is what I would expect and why my first inclination would be to protect the property via ownership.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...