Highway 107

SWharton

I overheard a conversation at the doctor's today and was called before I could ask where this road was. The way they were talking it is a humdiinger rough, mountainous and they didn't think an RV should be on it. When I came out they were gone.

Does anyone know where this road might be?

Highway 107 in Wisconsin along the Wisconsin River . . . Thats all I know about it.

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

Locating highway 107 is an exercise in futility IMO. First thing to determine is; is this particular highway a federal, state or county highway.

OK class  you have your first assignment, no grading on a curve, anything less than an A+ is a failing grade. You must display your work.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961