How do I Wax, Polish and Buff the top of the sleeper on a 780?

2 hours ago, Jaydrvr said:

I'll never get comfortable with heights. Wives..... that's an ongoing education. I don't think I'll ever get my diploma in that one. Jay

I was told Yes Dear would always work but did you know if you say it sarcastically it, does not work at all?

5 minutes ago, Vegas Teacher said:

I was told Yes Dear would always work but did you know if you say it sarcastically it, does not work at all?

I've learned that's actually true of ANYTHING you say. It's all in the delivery and inflection. Jay

Manlift is kind of a bit annoying cuz you have to lay on your belly in the basket to get enough steady pressure on the buffer.  You end up with your legs bent up all backwards and the lip at the entry right up under your armpits.  Then the basket gets to shaking and weaving and tries to hit the truck you just buffed.  You have to get the basket right up in there.  Scaffolding works, but anchor it really well cuz you'll be putting a lot of sideways pressure on it with your feet when between levels.  Nothing about it is fun!

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dbl0svn said:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XeqWHHVl.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go.  I have the synthetic clay pad on it in the pic.

If you take your link, strip off the [IMG] front and back, you can then use the Other Media button to insert the link you have remaining. JayXeqWHHVl.jpg

47 minutes ago, Vegas Teacher said:

That is pretty ingenious!!! 

Thanks.  It extends out to about double that length and the head pivots up and down so that you can get the correct angle.  I use it all of the time.  Mostly with the clay pad now since I keep using a ceramic spray every 6 mos-year. 

1 hour ago, Dbl0svn said:

Thanks.  It extends out to about double that length and the head pivots up and down so that you can get the correct angle.  I use it all of the time.  Mostly with the clay pad now since I keep using a ceramic spray every 6 mos-year. 

That ceramic spray is incredible stuff. I wish I would have had it as a college kid detailing cars to pay my tuition back in Kansas.

3 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

That ceramic spray is incredible stuff. I wish I would have had it as a college kid detailing cars to pay my tuition back in Kansas.

Thats for sure 👍