East Coast Rally Final Update

SuiteSuccess

• Phil D pinned this topic

Did anyone hear that Bucee's is planning a Crossville Tn. location within the next 3 years, could you imagine if everyone at the ECR the year they opened went there to try and fuel up??? I wanted to go the new Daytona location on my way home from Florida but with the no semi signs didn't want to try my luck, went to Racetrack instead as they had the same price on diesel but it was a tight location and only could fuel up one tank

11 hours ago, Av8r3400 said:

Have a great rally and all have safe travels!  Bummed we will miss it.  See y'all in 2022...

We'll try to have fun without you, but it won't be the same.  Just take care of Julie, and yourself.

11 hours ago, rickeieio said:

We'll try to have fun without you, but it won't be the same.  Just take care of Julie, and yourself.

Will do.  We'll see ya around...  Truck will be back on the road soon.  Just need the Drom Box...174295760_938436856728497_62077765092391

• 2 weeks later...

The rally is winding down.  We had a summation gathering this morning, and tried to have a "yard sale" with a cold drizzle falling.

But, Carl and Donna did a great job of keeping most of us corralled and we had fun meeting up with old friends, and making new ones.  Lots of new faces here this year, dipping their collective toes in the pool and checking out trucks.

It's been a fun week, and it's ending too soon.

22 hours ago, NTPA Announcer said:

Where's Big Al the coffee man ?

Big Al is still in northeast Ohio. I hope someone stepped up and helped Carl with the coffee. I did miss all of you folks. 😎

I hope next year things will be back to normal. 

Is there a post rally going on ?

Edited by alan0043

We want to thank Carl and Donna and everyone else that helped in making this years ECR a Great Success! We really had a good time and enjoyed meeting old friends and making some new ones. It was a bit chilly the last few days but we enjoyed it none the less. i also want to thank Chit (Never Easy) for helping find the ground issue I looked for 5 days. He found it in 40 minutes! The man is a Wizard!!! Pats Pride ran like a top coming home. it was a very enjoyable trip. Hope to see everyone next year.   Pat

The Old Sailor