8 Years Ago I Published My Tesla Pricing Model For 2020 As $2,450 (Up 2,845% Since), Here's The Updated Version For 2021-2030

RV_

Another analyst weighs in and this one nails it. And offers great analysis to back Up why Tesla is past the EV bubble that every other car manufacturer finds themselves in except Tesla, and why.

Excerpt:

"I'm going to keep this article short and sweet as Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) has become one of the most discussed stocks at this point. There's just way too much information out there (mostly irrelevant) with everybody talking about the new sexiest stock. But I felt the need to publish after 8 years as I think Tesla became highly misunderstood once again, mostly thanks to the current EV bubble we are in.

Yes, we're 100% in an EV Bubble. Simply put, there are too many "companies" with $0 Revenue and nothing but renderings to show. Unfortunately, naive investors are buying them up as they are searching for the "Next Tesla".

And Tesla is arguably the main reason for this bubble, but it is not part of it. Tesla delivers hundreds of thousands of cars globally, has tens of billions of dollars of revenue to show, and will reach the 1 Million annual delivery milestone very soon.

Tesla's manufacturing efficiency improved significantly over the years. Both the construction speed of the factories and production ramp up are already faster than any other OEM in the world. Shanghai factory went from a mud field to delivering Model 3s under a year, which is unheard of in auto industry.

But I think Tesla is only in the 2nd phase of its manufacturing progress. I believe lessons learned from Shanghai, Berlin, and Texas Terafactories will be applied to a 3rd phase for APAC, NA, and EMEA regions. This 3rd phase is where I think both construction and production lines will be modularized and perfected to a level where they will start reaching closer to physical limits of improvements and diminishing returns. 4th phase will be the "mostly copy paste" phase where they will be able to apply both construction and production line modules with 90+% efficiency to the rest of the regions."

All the figures that support that analysis, and links to related material are in the main article here:  https://seekingalpha.com/article/4418082-my-updated-tesla-pricing-model-for-2021-2030?mail_subject=tsla-8-years-ago-i-published-my-tesla-pricing-model-for-2020-as-2-450-up-2845-since-here-s-the-updated-version-for-2021-2030&utm_campaign=rta-stock-article-new&utm_content=link-5&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha