Low Clearances POI Factory

SWharton

http://www.lowclearances.com/  may be what you seek. However if you'd rather not pay  here is a long listing of low clearance apps.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

16 minutes ago, SWharton said:

I looked at that and it is too expensive. POI Factory was free. An app won't work as I want to put it into my Garmin.

The POI Factory listings missed a lot of locations, and was always out of date. I've found the one time $45 cost with lifetime updates at LowClearances.com to be well worthwhile if you spend much time traveling off the Interstates.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

On 4/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, SWharton said:

I looked at that and it is too expensive. POI Factory was free. An app won't work as I want to put it into my Garmin.

That app will work you must convert it to the file system Garmin uses in their units though

On 4/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, SWharton said:

So $45 for a lifetime POI-including lifetime updates is too expensive.

Then the website is incorrect; it states " Enhancing your GPS Unit, Mapping Software, & Android or iOS Device".

In this day and age you really do get what you pay for. Have you read the program details yet?
If you don't have $45, go to POIdirectory.com and download the free user-contributed GPS files by state. https://poidirectory.com/poifiles/united_states/transportation/Low_Clearance-US.html

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

LowClearances.com has their files available in a variety of formats including .CSV format that can be loaded directly into Garmin devices using their POI Loader tool.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system