I Need Suggestions

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to apologize for my weak English. For the last couple of days, I am unable to watch videos on YouTube on Google Chrome. YouTube keeps freezing and I have no idea why, and it has never happened before. Does anyone know why this happens and how can I fix it. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

On 4/8/2021 at 6:27 AM, Rickjones said:

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to apologize for my weak English.

Welcome to the Escapee forums! You are welcome here and there is no need to apologize for your use of English. You should see what happens when I attempt to use any language that isn't English!  Welcome.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I second those welcomes. What is your native tongue? Mine's English but I've learned some German being assigned there with the USAF for seven years, and I had to go to Kindergarten and first grade in Spanish which I'd never spoken before we moved there. Your English writing is excellent. I am sure Kirk is correct.;):)

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire