Volvo part number lookup?

Broncitis

Is there a good online source to look up part numbers?

I hate having to call my local Volvo dealer to get part numbers so that I can shop around to find better prices from what they often charge. 

I haven't found anything similar to automotive parts sites where you can put in a year make and model and find most any specific part.

'66,'67,'76,'77 Ford Broncos

'00 F-350 CC PSD

'00 Volvo 610, Detroit Series 60 500 HP, Eaton Auto Shift, "Saddlebag" Cycle Hauler

40' Southwest Expressline trailer (2 Broncos)

53' Take 3 Wedge (4 Broncos)

http://broncitis-volvo.blogspot.com/

Not to my knowledge. Asked same question couple of years ago and nothing came up. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

It's been a chronic problem for me in the 25 plus years I've owned Volvos. My best advice is to groom a good relationship with a Volvo parts guy. I still can call my Volvo shop in Ohio and get advice and parts numbers, even though I've moved to FL and use a FL dealer. The FL dealer's parts counter is notoriously stingy with parts numbers, even though I've spent many thousands at their parts and service departments. I have one person there I use exclusively, because that person is more generous with parts numbers. I have never found an online source of the full range of Volvo parts. Still looking.... No, actually I gave up long ago. Jay