Bought $35 Allstays web, do I need $9.99 phone app?

I was not aware of a paid Allstays app as I use a free Allstays website constantly to obtain a lot of info on many types of campgrounds and RV parks.  Very useful. Never heard of the second app but will check it out. 

https://www.facebook.com/Pilot-Bill-Perkins-Exotic-Living-And-Travels-in-Far-East-and-SE-Asia-1425108021122523

227-capt-perkins-with-bell-212-evergreen-in-tokyo(1).jpg.b468bf06502d48667aa55538e78bedef.jpg

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMrizp_KeKkbM7x8OLx6wi-K-XB9fcDPbwmLHwM

Edited by NamMedevac 70

1 hour ago, brooksrimes said:

I'm not real clear on the difference between the $35 program for my PC and the $9.99 Camp & RV cellphone app.

Can anyone shed some light?

Brooks

I use the paid program but not familiar with the cell phone app. I only use my computer which allows to many searches by filters. It really helps when you have a big unit or looking for site after many campgrounds close for the winter. Allstays is not a rating system so read the campground reviews.

Clay   a user for more than 6 years

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

you should only use reviews as a rough guideline IMO. A park I stayed at a lot had never had a bad review and had put in a tornado shelter had to  evict someone when he stopped them from doing something he thought was a risk to the park and and other people in the park. The guy and wife had stayed there year round for several years on a month to month and the guy walked away cursing the owner loudly. He was immediately informed he had to leave when that months rent was up.  Then Bingo a bad review was posted.