I have a beautiful 2012 Volvo 730 for sale. It has 1.1 M KM on it but the transmission and blue def system were replaced at 1M  KM. The frame has been sandblasted an painted and it has been degreased. It has passed a mechanical fitness in August 2020 and has not been on the road since. This unit has been really well cared for and is in really good condition. 

I have started to convert this truck to haul my fifth wheel but it will need to be completed. Due to new health issues I will no longer be able to travel and must regrettably abandon my dream truck. The truck still has both rear axles as I was going to leave it this way. I have installed a Trailer Saver hitch, the trailer wiring is complete using a Jackalopee and the trailer brakes are installed using  a Tuson DirecLink Controller. The truck has the factory fridge, dinette, and cabin heater. 

All that is left to finish this truck is a deck and a rear view camera but that will be up to the new owner to finish as they please.

I am going to take a loss on this truck and asking $30, 000 Canadian firm.

More pictures of whatever you want to seen can be sent.

Truck is located half way between Sudbury ON and Sault St. Marie ON.

2012 41' Redwood Fifth wheel in excellent hardly used condition also available $40,000 

2016 Smart car with 38,000 KM also available. $9000

Volvo.jpg

Sorry to hear of your health issues. Looks like a good truck from the photo. Good luck with the sale. More info regarding they transmission type, photos of the inside and such will make it easier to sell. Good luck with the sale. 

Rod

I know you poured your all into getting this truck ready to go! Sorry to hear you are selling. Good luck on the sale and also and most of all, the best in your health! 

Bill

• 3 weeks later...