102 in Washington get sick with COVID and two die after getting vaccine

On 3/31/2021 at 7:00 AM, Rich&Sylvia said:

"I got the flu shot and still got the flu" she said. 

It happens.  And it is expected.

. . .understand?

Hey c'mon -  - "NamMedevac 70" is a former Medic!

When he says the sky is falling....*.DUCK and COVER* ......or simply dismiss his  post as a "same-o, same-o".......(as expected ?).

.....but just the same - thanks for the "heads up" !!  (although - NOT ducking and covering, ROTFL)

BTW - remember it's a one way street.  Nam doesn't view replies! 

😉

Edited by Pappy Yokum

When someone says they are not reading responses, it means they do not want to have anyone disagree with them or post information that refutes what they have posted. 

Way too much info missing from the original posting or the article referenced.  I also put this person in my ignored folder because it seems he was just interested in posting unsubstantiated info. 

Got my second COVID vaccine yesterday and had only a few side effects, so I am happy to be protected now. 

On 3/31/2021 at 6:33 PM, bruce t said:

It seems Covid-19 isn't the biggest issue. The big problem has been the misinformation and politicizing of it.

I bet I can come up with a dozen web sites that quote different figures for vaccine results. So what's the true truth?

It's easy. Keep your distance. Wash your hands. Wear a mask when you can't keep your distance. Get the jab as soon as you can. How hard it that? Why blame team blue or team red when you should take the responsibility yourself to stay safe?

AMEN!

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

On 4/2/2021 at 4:17 AM, Jinx & Wayne said:

If I'm not mistaken he is a former Dust Off pilot.  Medics ride in the back.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Yeah - I thought of that.....but..... "benefit of the doubt" ??

Why the "benefit"?  Anything he posts on various forums is easily refuted...but why give him another baiting opportunity?

Whatever position he occupied in the helo, he had a fishing pole in his hands - just as the "phishing" one he does now.  Most likely "evacuated" ash & trash - which contained what he is full of, ROTFL.

He denigrates HIS service in ANY branch of the military by HIS attitude.  Sad.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:43 PM, Pappy Yokum said:

He denigrates HIS service in ANY branch of the military by HIS attitude.

I'm pretty partial to Dust Off guys.  I'm not sure it is possible to denigrate that service by later actions.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually

Jinx and Wayne

You cannot fully trust any news media.  The reporters are out to get a sensational story to get people watching their station.  

If the vaccine is 90% effective, that means 10$ of the people can get sick with hopefully milder cases.  We have heard of a couple of people that got the first shot and came down with COVIS in a day or two.  With the incubation period of the virus, they could have been expose a few days before the shot.

Based on scientific data, I chose to get the shots and have a much better change at staying healthy.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot