screen door repair

Have a 2016 Thor Tuscany and the screen on the lower portion of the door is starting to pull away from the frame. Unlike most screens I have seen there does not seem to be any ability to pull the gasket out, cut a new piece of material and put in a new gasket. 

Has anyone seen this condition or do you have that kind of screen door? If so, how did you repair/replace the screen?

Thanks.

They will probably want to sell you a new screen door. Part of the problem with them is the fact that many are unique to the specific brand and sometimes model of RV. I once did a lot of shopping in an effort to find a better quality screen door for an RV and eventually just gave up. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

11 minutes ago, Tim and Peggy said:

"They" as in the manufacturer. I used Gorilla glue and electrical tape...we'll see.

Post a pic of that screen attachment 'system' , please .

Not so much your glue and tape , but how the factory did it .  

Goes around , comes around .

I don't know about yours but to replace mine I would have to take the entire door out.  Depending on the way it is I would consider using some type of glue or caulking.  I would be real careful with anything that you could not get out or off unless you really know you have got it right.  I did a very minor "patch" at least 15 or more years ago using some type glue that I don't even remember what I used. It was low near the floor and can be seen in with the door open but doesn't look bad. 

I recently had to replace both of my screen door handle stops on my fiver. They were made of cheap plastic. I found the easy to find from Lippert for three dollars each. I got four of then because I know they will break again. At lease I can find them.